Roobow adds his brother and friends (some former Al Shabaab) to the committee for Hajj

bidenkulaha

GalYare
177DC22D-C765-4423-A87D-AC98D5499EF9.jpeg

Iska baashaal lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi Baahane has no shame, xita Xajjka ilaahi isbaarada ma laga dhaafi waaye :francis:

cow

VIP
He is doing what the norm is for this "government" he is putting his balls on the table saying "i too can do loot" this not only hg and abgaal.

All other none hutu ministers are weak and their hutu deputy is the actual minister.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He is doing what the norm is for this "government" he is putting his balls on the table saying "i too can do loot" this not only hg and abgaal.

All other none hutu ministers are weak and their hutu deputy is the actual minister.
I actually agree. Roobow waa laandheere, any calaacal won’t shake him down lol

cow

VIP
I actually agree. Roobow waa laandheere, any calaacal won’t shake him down lol

The thing is he is the only none hutu minister that is a killer

Take for example the iidoor minister of information he is effeminate. Alcadaale basically runs that as a deputy.

Forget about wasiirka amniga it is a paper ministry he controls zero. That also includes minister of defense. Culusow and mahad salad controls that.

So the only way to get your own in this government is to be either HG/abgaal or be a killer that will put 5 bullets into the head of anyone that questions you.

Roobow falls into the killer category.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The thing is he is a the only none hutu killer that is a minister.

Take for example the iidoor minister of information he is effeminate. Alcadaale basically runs that as a deputy.

Forget about wasiirka amniga it is a paper ministry he controls zero. That also includes minister of defense. Culusow and mahad salad controls that.

So the only way to get your own in this government is to be either HG/abgaal or be a killer that will put 5 bullets into the head of anyone that questions you.

Roobow falls into the killer category.
Same with the Health ministry with the gaaljecel wasiir. It’s controlled by mahad. Or the foreign ministry by cali balcad.

Roobow is one of the few ministers who doesn’t take orders and can decide how he controls it.

TekNiKo

VIP

Holy fock I just realized I read Rooble instead of Roobow :damn: :mjlaugh:

cow

VIP
Same with the Health ministry with the gaaljecel wasiir. It’s controlled by mahad. Or the foreign ministry by cali balcad.

Roobow is one of the few ministers who doesn’t take orders and can decide how he controls it.

All of this is at the point of collapse. Majority of somalis are guests to this hiraab "government"

Culusow will do changes in the next 6 months or his government will collapse.

All of this is at the point of collapse. Majority of somalis are guests to this hiraab "government"

How can you be a guest isnt 4.5 parliament based on clans? are they all yes men there aswell? i really dont understand how and why the opposition always are weak one of the reason i dont support clan politics since everyone is just there to fill their pockets no ideas no strive for change nada.

cow

VIP
How can you be a guest isnt 4.5 parliament based on clans? are they all yes men there aswell? i really dont understand how and why the opposition always are weak one of the reason i dont support clan politics since everyone is just there to fill their pockets no ideas no strive for change nada.

It's fake 4.5 the clans don't pick their representatives. Also the ministers are picked by culusow and not by their clans. He also picked weak people as a front when in reality half the ministers are controlled by his close family. While the other half by his abgaal and hg friends.

TekNiKo

VIP

Facts, Somalis have lost faith, its gotten so bad I am scared of another badbaado qaran

cow

VIP
Facts, Somalis have lost faith, its gotten so bad I am scared of another badbaado qaran

There won't be a badbaado qaran. Others will simply stop recognising culusow as president or his government as legitimate. Puntland already done that. Gedo politically is out of his hands. I know he is coming but he really cannot do much. He already brought gorgor back from gedo what else can he do? Nothing.

Ssc is dealing with ethiopia who is brokering peace culusow in nowhere to be seen. I think if he doesn't change. An ultimatum will be given to culusow to spread the ministers among the states or loose legitimacy.

There won't be a badbaado qaran. Others will simply stop recognising culusow as president or his government as legitimate. Puntland already done that. Gedo politically is out of his hands. I know he is coming but he really cannot do much. He already brought gorgor back from gedo what else can he do? Nothing.

Ssc is dealing with ethiopia who is brokering peace culusow in nowhere to be seen. I think if he doesn't change. An ultimatum will be given to culusow to spread the ministers among the states or loose legitimacy.
Everything you utter just sounds like cope walalhi. It’s sad tbh. I could never just be in ‘wish believe’ mode. Must be hard

It's fake 4.5 the clans don't pick their representatives. Also the ministers are picked by culusow and not by their clans. He also picked weak people as a front when in reality half the ministers are controlled by his close family. While the other half by his abgaal and hg friends.
Your not making sense, so how come certain clans got representatives who look after their own clan but others dont? i do know ministers are handpicked but im on about the parliament. who put them there the odeyaal of their qabiil no? 4.5 has enough power to do something in the parliament if only Abgaal and HG are eating good in your words.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Puntland already done that. Gedo politically is out of his hands. I know he is coming but he really cannot do much. He already brought gorgor back from gedo what else can he do? Nothing.
That’s always been the norm though. Farmajo only ruled GM SWS HS and Banaadir. Same for HSM except he’s got a cozy relationship with JL, but that can change rather easily.

cow

VIP
Everything you utter just sounds like cope walalhi. It’s sad tbh. I could never just be in ‘wish believe’ mode. Must be hard

You disagree that the rest of somalis are guest in this hiraab government?
Or that puntland already stopped recognising it?
Or that he doesn't control gedo?
Or that ethiopia is brokering peace in ssc while culusow is nowhere to be seen.

What exactly is cope yaa ibnul apegaal explain

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Your not making sense, so how come certain clans got representatives who look after their own clan but others dont? i do know ministers are handpicked but im on about the parliament. who put them there the odeyaal of their qabiil no? 4.5 has enough power to do something in the parliament if only Abgaal and HG are eating good in your words.

No clan picked their representatives. It was picked by the federal leader.

Hg and abgaal are eating good from the ministries who have budgets.

Trending