UNVERIFIED Rooble wants to sell Somali air space to American company

Why would the minister come out in public to shoot down this rumor if he's aware of an impending deal between Lahelow's administration and this supposed private US company?

So you're saying he carefully worded this post to do damage control for now but hasn't fully denied this rumor...

Lol, you CBB Farmaajo supporters are insane.

I would assume Rooble has future political aspirations for the top two executive positions once he's finished managing this year's (s)elections, there are other discreet ways to rob the public coffers than to sign away Somalia's airspace which would bring about a huge spotlight upon him.

Not buying this rumor!
Exactly!!! And you don't need me to tell you that to see it. If you can read Somali and english compare what he said to what the news was in the first place.

He denied Somali airspace's control was handed over, duh!! Who said that? Literally no one.

Why didn't he deny that there was any preliminary agreement or contact made with the private company or discussion about Somali airspace? Why didn't he say Somali airspace will never be handed over or it's part of Somalia's sovereignty and can never be touched? He only confirmed the fact that somalia controls it's airspace which no one contests. So much for shooting down a "rumor".

Coming to your point about rooble. Let me list couple of things:

1. He is a political novice. He is new to all of this and never held a political post before being named. He doesn't know any discreet ways. This is the guy who sent a letter to finish about giving him land. This is the guy that wrote a letter that said SNA can't be paid without him confirming it first.

2. So what if he has aspirations. Is looting and running for office mutually exclusive? Look at HSM and AAW. People still support them.

3. Everyone can see his incompetence and weak character, he knows he has no chance after this. Which is why he is increasing his time and now wants to loot everything before he leaves.

4. There's already huge spotlight on him about the navy's land. He doesn't care.

Another point is that, rooble can claim this isn't looting The private company will manage it better, we will get more revenue that way etc

Why aren’t the Hawiye leaders rejecting this people that wish nothing good for them. They don’t speak about Amisom or UN exit, they support foreign NGOs, they got angered when the president closed the UN terminal the list goes on.

Reer Marexaan are again crying wolf with their FAKE NEWS, their obsessive shameful lies and propaganda towards anyone that's against their dictator wannabe farmaajo is known by everyone in the public.

We know full well the deceitful game they are playing and we will surely beat them in their own game.

Exactly!!! And you don't need me to tell you that to see it. If you can read Somali and english compare what he said to what the news was in the first place.

He denied Somali airspace's control was handed over, duh!! Who said that? Literally no one.

Why didn't he deny that there was any preliminary agreement or contact made with the private company or discussion about Somali airspace? Why didn't he say Somali airspace will never be handed over or it's part of Somalia's sovereignty and can never be touched? He only confirmed the fact that somalia controls it's airspace which no one contests. So much for shooting down a "rumor".

Coming to your point about rooble. Let me list couple of things:

1. He is a political novice. He is new to all of this and never held a political post before being named. He doesn't know any discreet ways. This is the guy who sent a letter to finish about giving him land. This is the guy that wrote a letter that said SNA can't be paid without him confirming it first.

2. So what if he has aspirations. Is looting and running for office mutually exclusive? Look at HSM and AAW. People still support them.

3. Everyone can see his incompetence and weak character, he knows he has no chance after this. Which is why he is increasing his time and now wants to loot everything before he leaves.

4. There's already huge spotlight on him about the navy's land. He doesn't care.
I don't think you read my first paragraph. Whether the rumors imply that the deal is pending or not , he has denied that airspace has been sold. He would look ridiculous if this supposed deal were to go through. I'm skeptical because CBB are notorious for generating fake news to smear Farmaajo's opponents.

1. The land grabbing ordeal was made public after Lahelow grew some balls and fired the head of the federal election committee, how convenient for Majnuun Farmaajo. His rigging operation was going smoothly until this incident. How does Farmaajo respond, by manufacturing another political crisis!

2. I didn't imply that the two are mutually exclusive nor that Rooble isn't potentially corrupt, he has wasiir 30 jir 30 million heysta to teach him the art of looting. Sxb biliqo is apart of the Somali political culture, I say let him take the land next to Musa Suudi's estate as long as he provides a somewhat fair election process!

3. I would like to remind you of this - the former NGO Lahelow was appointed by Farmaajo, so was the other former NGO Kheyre who the auditor General accused of stealing COVID funds shortly after being removed from his post. That would also make Farmaajo incompetent. The buck stops at the top!

4. See my response to your 1st bulletin, potential fake news!

Last edited:
I don't think you read my first paragraph. Whether the rumors imply that the deal is pending or not , he has denied that airspace has been sold. He would like ridiculous if this supposed deal were to go through. I'm skeptical because CBB are notorious for generating fake news to smear Farmaajo's opponents.

1. The land grabbing ordeal was made public after Lahelow grew some balls and fired the head of the federal election committee, how convenient for Majnuun Farmaajo. His rigging operation was going smoothly until this incident. How does Farmaajo respond, by manufacturing another political crisis!

2. I didn't imply that the two are mutually exclusive nor that Rooble isn't potentially corrupt, he has wasiir 30 jir 30 million heysta to teach him the art of looting. Sxb biliqo is apart of the Somali political culture, I say let him take the land next to Musa Suudi's estate as long as he provides a somewhat fair election process!

3. I would like to remind you of this - the former NGO Lahelow was appointed by Farmaajo, so was the other former NGO Kheyre who the auditor General accused of stealing COVID funds shortly after being removed from his post. That would also make Farmaajo incompetent. The buck stops at the top!

4. See my response to your 1st bulletin, potential fake news!
I did read your 1st paragraph like I said he didn't deny the rumor but just confirmed a fact. Why would he be ridiculed? He stated somalia controls it's airspace and any rumor that says it doesn't is false. Which is true. If in the future somalia doesn't control it's air space, then no one can call him a liar or ridicule him.

Read my 3rd paragraph. If he mentioned any of the things i asked, that's when he would be ridiculed. He would be accused of lying. That's why he chose a safe statement that is carefully worded. If someone accuses of you of planning to do something, you don't say i didn't do it. You say, i have no reason to do it or i don't plan to do it.

1. How do you know when he looted? Like you said, when he grew balls and fired the committees that's probably when he looted too.

2. Who told you 30 jir is an expert at looting indirectly? Majority of somali politicians are corrupt, no one is as famous as him for corruption. He even got a nickname, it's because he doesn't know how to be discreet. He is obvious just like Rooble.

3. Kheyre was not incompetent or weak willed, i didn't talk about his corruption or whatnot. He was also in the political scene for a time and even had many mps in the 2017 election. Which he traded for the PM position.

I did read your 1st paragraph like I said he didn't deny the rumor but just confirmed a fact. Why would he be ridiculed? He stated somalia controls it's airspace and any rumor that says it doesn't is false. Which is true. If in the future somalia doesn't control it's air space, then no one can call him a liar or ridicule him.

Read my 3rd paragraph. If he mentioned any of the things i asked, that's when he would be ridiculed. He would be accused of lying. That's why he chose a safe statement that is carefully worded. If someone accuses of you of planning to do something, you don't say i didn't do it. You say, i have no reason to do it or i don't plan to do it.

1. How do you know when he looted? Like you said, when he grew balls and fired the committees that's probably when he looted too.

2. Who told you 30 jir is an expert at looting indirectly? Majority of somali politicians are corrupt, no one is as famous as him for corruption. He even got a nickname, it's because he doesn't know how to be discreet. He is obvious just like Rooble.

3. Kheyre was not incompetent or weak willed, i didn't talk about his corruption or whatnot. He was also in the political scene for a time and even had many mps in the 2017 election. Which he traded for the PM position.
He refuted the rumor. Ultimately the sementics of his FB post doesn't matter to me!

1. I have a hard time believing Farmaajo's crony Diriir or that fake document Lahelow supposedly sent to Finish being floated around FB circles. Not buying this at all!

2. There's a difference between siphoning off funds that runs through government coffers and selling off management of Somalia's airspace to a foreign company. The latter would generate more public outcry. That's the point I was trying to make. That's why you avoid this if I were Lahelow!

3. Others can have a different opinion of Kheyrlawe. Kheyre was a lowly campaign staff member working under Hassan Sheikh's secretary of Damul Jadiid Farah Cabdulkadir.

If someone were to be given the PM role for swaying key MP votes towards Farmaajo it would be Fiqi or another reer Galmudug politician as the votes from this group is what ultimately pushed Farmaajo over the finish line to become president. He's great a public speaking and micro managing his cabinet but not much to be said about his political accumen!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Rooble Macwiis waa tuug, first he attempted to steal state owned land from the Navy, now selling our hard earned sovereignty over our airspace

Trending

Latest posts