Rooble restricts Finance Minister Beileh from moving any funds from the government account until further notice!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Looks like Rooble is doing silent coup and in the process sidestepping the constitution. Normally , I am a man of constitution and would have attacked Rooble , but when the guardian of the constitution disrespected it in front of all Somalis, I don't blame Rooble.

Examples :
Illegal two year extension
Attacking federal states
Using the parliament as it's his own( using it to fire Kheyre, and the two year extention)
This is bassicly a baby version of 1991 without allot of people dying

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I warned people about a new Habargidir dictator, the CBB nightmares will be real and i live to see fake wadani niggas and nigretes like @kickz and @Alhazred turn tribal and defend their Dooro Presidents and States.

Habargidir - Sunta Fake Wadaniyiinta ka oysiiya

I warned people about a new Habargidir dictator, the CBB nightmares will be real and i live to see fake wadani niggas and nigretes like @kickz and @Alhazred turn tribal and defend their Dooro Presidents and States.

We need a dictator type anyways. The next president whosever he is gets a mandate for 10 years at least. Somalia needs a Ceasar.

cow

VIP
Hold on. Is this all you now stand on? Interpreting the words of a nameless civil servant. Despite last week making bold threats.

We sacked Fahad Yassien and ex- minster of security. Beyle has submitted. Otherwise we would sacked him like the rest. He is following orders and doesn't care about Farmajoo or being loyal to Gedo community. He just wants to keep his job.

You my friend you are losing it and reading in-between the lines too much to look for any atoms weight of hope.

Rooble is all bark no bite. he is a showiste. Rooble put that clip on his own social media. Rooble can do nothing about the finances of Somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hold on. Is this all you now stand on? Interpreting the words of a nameless civil servant. Despite last week making bold threats.

We sacked Fahad Yassien and ex- minster of security. Beyle has submitted. Otherwise we would sacked him like the rest. He is following orders and doesn't care about Farmajoo or being loyal to Gedo community. He just wants to keep his job.

You my friend you are losing it and reading in-between the lines too much to look for any atoms weight of hope.
Fahad Yasin and Farmaajo are still in power you defeated no one. As long as they are still in Villa Somalia

Rooble is all bark no bite. he is a showiste. Rooble put that clip on his own social media. Rooble can do nothing about the finances of Somalia.

No more money for CBB and Gedo community. Things will not be the same anymore. If Roble doesn't have a bite than why you ranting like a lunatic here?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Even Hawiyo politicians see Rooble as bias towards Dam Jadiid no wonder Sheikh Shariif doesnt support him hes tryna delay election

Even Hawiyo politicians see Rooble as bias towards Dam Jadiid no wonder Sheikh Shariif doesnt support him hes tryna delay election

Stop whining like a women. The question is what are you going to do about it? NOTHING.
You are langaab. You can't handle me and any minute now you would be screaming yaa Darood.

I enslaved you in Galmudug and now it took me less than a week to take in down in Mogadishu. Langaab

PM Rooble just took over Central Bank and Ministry of Finance....
1631543670750.png

PM Rooble just took over Central Bank and Ministry of Finance....
View attachment 200289

We taking over. This is the world. Landheere running things.

I remember a Gedo mentioning 15th of September. The Gedo kept threatening with this date. What you going to do? Its 13th today. On the 15th are you going to write a letter to the UN.

These langaabs just chat so much nonsense. Just a week ago they were crying about two Gedo's who were killed in Galmudug. So what? We thugs for life. You think we care. Go and write a letter to the UN about that too.

If you nigga's can't man up than don't be approaching lions like HG. I am telling you right now we running this.

Last edited:
Roble is making it clear who is BOSS. No more money for CBB and no more money for Gedo community. Most of these workers in these institutions because of corruption by Farmajoo are langaab Daroods + other unknown langaabs. I bet that there is not even one landheere there.

Many worked as toilet cleaners or bin men in the west but ended up with prestigious jobs they did not deserve. In their faces you can tell that they are not happy about the changes. These jobs should be given to educated Hawiye, Mj , Ogaden or Isaac people. Not langaabs whose only talent is supporting Farmajoo.

241732609_4460079000719220_5942511964859569590_n.jpg
241801088_4460079144052539_6097771719042807438_n.jpg

241816796_4460079264052527_3460326287633575389_n.jpg

241698127_4460079744052479_8577714948378544221_n.jpg

reer

VIP

guul dictatorship. if roble becomes a dictator waa nin rag.

reer

VIP
We need a dictator type anyways. The next president whosever he is gets a mandate for 10 years at least. Somalia needs a Ceasar.
somalis want murican democracy and capitalism instead of indho yar dictatorship and economic policies. nacas africans :mjlaugh:

Mandate for 10 years What clan would allow that?. Niggas dont even allow farmaajo 1 extra year after 4 years:mjlaugh:
Mandate should be 6 years. For both PM President. Parliament should be 4 tho. The reciept for disaster is the parliamentary elections and the president elections aligning with each other.

reer

VIP
Mandate should be 6 years. For both PM President. Parliament should be 4 tho. The reciept for disaster is the parliamentary elections and the president elections aligning with each other.
monarchy>>>>>. monarchy is more stable.