Rooble restricts Finance Minister Beileh from moving any funds from the government account until further notice!

I don't know i haven't asked him, don't think a Xawaadle will support Farmaajo kkkk!

@YSD33 are you XL or Abgaal ?
XL. My pops was born in buulobarde and me in beledweyne.

I don’t support farmaajo but I’m not gonna frantically support Rooble out of Qabyalaad I need to see more from him

Kheyre what was the name of that Isaaq minister who was the spoke person for the government. The one who used to taunt the opposition. He was the first to submit to Roble.

Kheyre what was the name of that Isaaq minister who was the spoke person for the government. The one who used to taunt the opposition. He was the first to submit to Roble.
Dubbe? This one right

images.jpg

:pachah1:

Kkkkkkk you are funny if you honestly believe HG QoorQoor will side with Farmaajo over his own HG kin Rooble.

Qoorqoors picked all the mucaarad Senators and no Farmaajo Ally, and your want us to believe Qoor Qoor is in Farmaajo's empty pockets.

P,s there is 3 months left for election and it's enough for Rooble to subdue Farmaajo at those months.
Tbf QoorQoor was literally in xamar a couple days ago with Laftagareen to mediate stuff.

XL. My pops was born in buulobarde and me in beledweyne.

I don’t support farmaajo but I’m not gonna frantically support Rooble out of Qabyalaad I need to see more from him

If you support neither than remain neutral by keeping quiet, your posts reeks of n&n playbook script.

You claim Xawadle but act like an CBB.

I am trying to get his picture. Please post his picture. That would give me a good laugh. What about the other one who is the deputy PM or something. Walahi we all put them in their place. They understand that Farmajoo is a nobody, a langaab from Gedo who is as alien as they are in Mogadishu.

If you support neither than remain neutral by keeping quiet, your posts reeks of n&n playbook script.

He could be a Gedo. There were a few who I chased out a few weeks back pretending to be HG. One kept saying he was Saleebaan. I haven't seen him since then. These gaajo people make me laugh. It is so easy to see through them.

I am trying to get his picture. Please post his picture. That would give me a good laugh. What about the other one who is the deputy PM or something. Walahi we all put them in their place. They understand that Farmajoo is a nobody, a langaab from Gedo who is as alien as they are in Mogadishu.
images.jpg
Capture-12.png

if you mean the Ethopian Yatabarakachuu hes name is Gulaid, this guy name is Dubbe

😂😂😂 I’m tryna see my wadan progress. I’ll be critical of both if it warrants it
my guy there is no wadanimo over here, Hirshabelle first my guy. when you have Hirshabelle on lock and your developing your lands then you go to Xamar to get your share. Thats how it is. Pure facts

cow

VIP
Wasiir beyle will meet with Rooble as long as Rooble is PM. but what Rooble just put on his social media is nonsense. he basically said everything will continue the way it was as before and that the finance have nothing to do with election.

did you even listen to it?

Farmajoo and is Gedo crew forgot that people like Beileh, Dubbe and Gulied are here for their monthly wage. They don't have principles or loyalty. They will follow the one who has the power.

Instead of Farmajoo working with and respecting Hawiye he tried to enslave us. That is low IQ. What he done to Hiiraan, HG, Abgaal and the way he treated PM Kheyre and the opposition.

Now the gloves are off. No more kindness. We will treat you like the dog you are.

Farmajoo and is Gedo crew forgot that people like Beileh, Dubbe and Gulied are here for their monthly wage. They don't have principles or loyalty. They will follow the one who has the power.

Instead of Farmajoo working with and respecting Hawiye he tried to enslave us. That is low IQ. What he done to Hiiraan, HG, Abgaal and the way he treated PM Kheyre and the opposition.

Now the gloves are off. No more kindness. We will treat you like the dog you are.

Even laftagareen submitted to Rooble when his salary has been threatened kkkkk.

Wasiir beyle will meet with Rooble as long as Rooble is PM. but what Rooble just put on his social media is nonsense. he basically said everything will continue the way it was as before and that the finance have nothing to do with election.

did you even listen to it?

Hold on. Is this all you now stand on? Interpreting the words of a nameless civil servant. Despite last week making bold threats.

We sacked Fahad Yassien and ex- minster of security. Beyle has submitted. Otherwise we would sacked him like the rest. He is following orders and doesn't care about Farmajoo or being loyal to Gedo community. He just wants to keep his job.

You my friend you are losing it and reading in-between the lines too much to look for any atoms weight of hope.

Looks like Rooble is doing silent coup and in the process sidestepping the constitution. Normally , I am a man of constitution and would have attacked Rooble , but when the guardian of the constitution disrespected it in front of all Somalis, I don't blame Rooble.

Examples :
Illegal two year extension
Attacking federal states
Using the parliament as it's his own( using it to fire Kheyre, and the two year extention)

Trending

Latest posts