Rooble hands over election to James Swan!

I dont care about his votes and he didnt steal anything. Waa badbaadiyaha bada. Asiga iyo Hasan Sheikh Mahamud.

CBB losing it on the net after todays meeting lol

I'm still waiting for them to bombard all forums and social media on "Changing the capital city " 😁😁

Big respect to Abdirahman Abdishakur for giving even the lowest of society (CBB bots) the microphone to speak their opinions kkkk even the cheese Farmaajo wouldn’t have done such brave thing or like Mr 7 minutes Hassan Kheyre on Clubhouse who had a conversation with 3 to 4 people with pre selected Questions :russ:

Big respect to Abdirahman Abdishakur for giving even the lowest of society (CBB bots) the microphone to speak their opinions kkkk even the cheese Farmaajo wouldn’t have done such brave thing or like Mr 7 minutes Hassan Kheyre on Clubhouse who had a conversation with 3 to 4 people with pre selected Questions :russ:

The host shouldnt have given the troll anytime . AAW Is low key getting a momentum of support from the youth , he would definitely be a force come 1p1v

GemState

36/21
VIP
:rejoice:

Mudane AAW is a man who loves his country . All the learned people young and old support him ,all you guys have is reer baadiyo ppl who throw insults and cant even show their face when in a discussion.

If CCC and AAW didnt signed the MOU Kenya wouldve had all of our seas in kismayo and pumping oil by now , they saved the seas ironically .
AAW's the best choice, by far the most consistent candidate on informing us of the true nature of the Autist-in-Chief.

10 years of a smear campaign launched against AAW and he wiped the floor with them, my fookin President
1641448930138.png