Rooble hands over election to James Swan!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why is this man including everyone here. Only the signatories of the elections can sign on any new agreement.
Look how happy they are especially Abdirahman Abdishakuur infront of cadaanka. President Farmaajo never allowed Beesha Caalamka aka Halane Mafia to have any say. Now they shall listen like lapdogs

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmajo should be sitting with the other candidates
F2039876-652D-46B9-9A9A-24C7085AFF5D.jpeg

kkkk Walle White man has power, they will listen and obey.

When reer theodrus get cornered they yell for the wadani card . The wadani card expired .
Were waiting for the walk of shame for the cheese once again
ExEgy2lWgAgw2Qy.jpeg.jpg

Atleast this time he will be doing the walk with a suite and full hair no bidaar

TekNiKo

VIP
Bruh tell those CBB trolls to show their face if they want to partake in a discussion with AAW , the host should not had given trolls any time .
He got owned, yesterday you sold our sea and today you want more xaraash. Xaraash qaran wa cancer

TekNiKo

VIP
how you posting 1 salty guy who supports your views when there were dozens and dozens of people speaking in support of AAW boonoow? 40 seconds speaking like a reer baadiiye?

He will get one vote again like 2017 hes a loser who sold our sea.

He got owned, yesterday you sold our sea and today you want more xaraash. Xaraash qaran wa cancer

:rejoice:

Mudane AAW is a man who loves his country . All the learned people young and old support him ,all you guys have is reer baadiyo ppl who throw insults and cant even show their face when in a discussion.

If CCC and AAW didnt signed the MOU Kenya wouldve had all of our seas in kismayo and pumping oil by now , they saved the seas ironically .