Romeo and Juliet Casting

Zendya is half black, the casting directors wanted a black lead ig. Do you even understand the definition of misandry?? Tom is a midget yt male why you making him out to be giga attractive? Your reply was mad weird. I bet you’d cry when Somali male features are called ugly tho 🚶🏾‍♀️
If you dont know a term please dont use it because what you said is misandry about Tom. Misandry "hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys. Men's ". By call Tom short or not attractive by your standards you deemed him ugly and so should all people.

If you dont know a term please dont use it because what you said is misandry about Tom. Misandry "hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys. Men's ". By call Tom short or not attractive by your standards you deemed him ugly and so should all people.
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

They are doing it on purpose, casting Madow women in traditional Cadaan roles, waiting for all the outrage, think-pieces and then when it flops, they'll blame it on 'woke-ism'. Madow people are being used but these actors and actresses are hungry for roles, so will take what they're offered, even if it's sabotage.

They are doing it on purpose, casting Madow women in traditional Cadaan roles, waiting for all the outrage, think-pieces and then when it flops, they'll blame it on 'woke-ism'. Madow people are being used but these actors and actresses are hungry for roles, so will take what they're offered, even if it's sabotage.
They only race swap an cadaan for a madow woman. Never a latina or asian. These yahuds in charge just want to see the hatred and outcry be aimed at madow women. I really think even if they're hungry for a role these women shouldn't accept it.

Zendya is half black, the casting directors wanted a black lead ig. Do you even understand the definition of misandry?? Tom is a midget yt male why you making him out to be giga attractive? Your reply was mad weird. I bet you’d cry when Somali male features are called ugly tho 🚶🏾‍♀️
Bantus already call us ugly lol

I feel for black actresses. I really do.
Hollywood are too lazy to create new stories that fit black actors and actresses.

But in saying that, Romeo and Juliet are fictional characters. They’re not real historical figures and directors and scriptwriters can easily tweak the storyline to make it interesting and different to the original Shakespeare story. The great thing about the storyline of Romeo and Juliet is that it can be twisted, hence I don’t understand the uproar. This is blatant racism.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Stop being a misandrist, and it's not a racism thing. They could have at least gotten Zendaya for Juliet, and she was black; that would have been fine. What misandrist Tom doesn't get a choice of choosing the women he has forcible kiss every week on stage. It seems Tom is getting pimped out like a prostitute.
Are we going to pretend that Tom Holland is handsome? She’s just getting hate because she’s black