Romance: The 80/20 Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
No walal this rule does not apply to your situation as it's not 80/20, your situation is more like 20/80. There's more matrices than positives. Fix the smell thing and get a great personality, lose some weight and she'll over look the face situation.
I'm slim yareey. You think I'm some land whale like yourself? No, I'm as trim as a haircut. And I have a super personality. Also, don't forget the money. Surely that brings my character deficit to a more manageable 60 / 40. You're not gonna haggle with me over the difference of 20% are you?

It's just that I smell like Saddam Hussein after he was fished up from that rat hole by US Marines. Nothing wrong with that surely. Just hold your nose a little when we sin together and all will be swell. Why do you have to be so intolerant.
What is the big deal what's with the ageism. Look we will all grow old one day our looks will fade, you will never stay 20 forever so instead of chasing that cute ciyaal suuq guy who doesn't have anything going for him you might as well settle for a more mature gentleman who is at least 15 years older than you or someone who has his life together but isn't particularly blessed in the looks department.
A woman after my heart! God bless this she-human. You're a real philosopher. Age dont mean a thang. Its all about the Benjamins. The number of wrinkles, how many chins you have, whether you have more hair in your nose than on your head, who cares about this nonsense? It's all about whats in your heart, and, just as vital, what's in your bank account. Come to Mr Wanagsan ladies, and you won't have to work another day in your life. Think of it as beauty and the beast. No wonder it is the greatest of all fairytales.

I'd choose looks over money anyday. Money comes and goes but those looks are gonna come in handy for you know what.

You guys are acting like there is no such thing as an above average looking Somali male with a proper career in place..

You guys are making it seem like its either a choice between an Ciyaal suuq with no career or a Barkhad Abdi making 6 figures ... :drakelaugh:

You guys are acting like there is no such thing as an above average looking Somali male with a proper career in place..

You guys are making it seem like its either a choice between an Ciyaal suuq with no career or a Barkhad Abdi making 6 figures ... :drakelaugh:
Ain't nobody mention Somali men, it's in general with males. Young men don't have that much money as they're just starting out where as old men do as they've been working for years. Most old men aren't attractive, young men are more physically appealing.

Gambar

VIP

There are, but those men are usually married. You have to settle for second, third, or fourth wife.

Advice to Somali dhocilo: When you see a good looking Somali man with his shidh together you better latch onto him like a baby to its mothers breast!

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There’s no such thing as someone who’s 100%. Just find someone who will make a great husband, father, works hard and you have great chemistry with and go.

Why are you being nice? Aren’t you suppose to hate me? :sass2:

Everything is gucci alhamdulilah, I’m not back just slightly bored. :wow:

How can I hate my own people, besides I like fierce women :salute:

Last we saw you, you said something about starting a business, hopefully that went well for you :mybusiness:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How can I hate my own people, besides I like fierce women :salute:

Last we saw you, you said something about starting a business, hopefully that went well for you :mybusiness:
Lol glad to know everything is good.

Yeah it’s going well alhamdulilah.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The perfect mate doesn't exist, and if they do there's a slim to none chance you'll just happen to meet the in this big world. For this reason I suggest using the 80/20 rule when looking for a partner. This means that you should get someone that has 80% of the things you want in a mate and settle for 20% of the things you don't want. instead of wasting your youth holding out for a man who has amazing looks, rich, has An amazing personality, around your age,educated,family oriented, and religious.. You should settle down with an educated,rich, funny/great personality- he's probably not all that great looking but you can settle with that. If looks are important to you than you should find a great looking educated family oriented man, but drop the personality requirement. lower your standards a bit and realize such men are rare and the ones who exist are most likely snatched up by now. The fairytale men in books are not realistic at all. I'm not saying you should settle for all the things you don't want but settle with a person that has 80% of the qualities you want. Men, you want a lady that's attractive,smart,virgin,family oriented,educated, and independent. Instead of all that( very unlikely you'll find all those traits in one person) you should settle with a lady that has the most 80% of the qualities that are important to you. Maybe looks and personality are more important to you than virginity . Maybe education and virginity is more important to you than family orientation? You decide. But the fairytale man/woman does not exist and you should be more realistic.
Lol,i feel like you stole this from the 80/20 principle in the marketing module i took last year, this principle states at 80% of all revenue comes from 20% of the customers:ayaanswag:

Nothing wrong with having high standards.

Sister i have a bit of a problem

According to many somali females i met in the past they always tell me i have suparssed the high standard and i am simply too good to be true.

Now this is affecting my life becuz i cant get any friends unless they share same high iq and intelligence as me but i think i will never find a wife who share same characteristics as me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts