Romance: The 80/20 Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very heartening. Finally a girl who can overlook my hairless, toothless, gusless appearance. I'm extremely excited. I never thought I would find a lover. Someone to love and to hold. People think it's okay to mock the aesthetically challenged, but it's not my fault Allah made me look like the backside of a donkey is it? People are so cruel.

I have plenty of money, that's not a problem, I can look after my baby girl, but I don't like to bathe all that much. Once a month is my best record, so I might smell like expired milk sometimes. So long as I put a roof over your head, put food on the table, and give you dahab, surely a little stink is no big deal. Sankaada iska qabso.

I have long fought against racism, sexism, heightism, weightism, and ableism. The time has come to fight against beautyism, and smellism. But unfortunately women don't care about the rights of the ugly. They judge you on superficial things like hygiene. Wixii orodaan "uff! baqtigaan yaa naga saara". I concluded women are evil, but now there is a glimmer of hope.
Looooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending