Roger DUPES another Halimo cheats on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Lol so now she is crawling to Somali men? she properly hated Somali men to begin with that is why she ended up with that
Frankenstein Gypsy. I say stay with your Gypsy community hoe! once you go Gypsy we don't want you back!

:fittytousand:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Meanwhile her mehr is depreciating

Apple_2MB_400.gif

Lol so now she is crawling to Somali men? she properly hated Somali men to begin with that is why she ended up with that
Frankenstein Gypsy. I say stay with your Gypsy community hoe! once you go Gypsy we don't want you back!

:fittytousand:
That's the second one in a week. :mjlol:If a faarax marries her, he is a sell out as well. There should be no way these women should find their way back to us. Stay out.

Her name is xalimo. Stupid xalimo.

P.s

He's not even cute, he looks like he smells of mold cheese and hot sauce that was left under the sun for couple of hours on a hot August day. Somali chicks need to get a better test in men.

Seriously. No standards. Hard to feel sorry for this na'asad

Bohol

VIP
That's the second one in a week. :mjlol:If a faarax marries her, he is a sell out as well. There should be no way these women should find their way back to us. Stay out.

I agree. They should be blacklisted. This one made it easier anytime any potential Somali husband sees the videos of her with a
Gypsy they will run a mile. :lol:

What we need is a marriage database. Kind like the sex offenders version. Only this one contains all the xalimos who got played by all the ajnabis.

Every faraax should start of his marriage proposal by saying are you on the ajnabi register looool

Bohol

VIP
What we need is a marriage database. Kind like the sex offenders version. Only this one contains all the xalimos who got played by all the ajnabis.

Every faraax should start of his marriage proposal by saying are you on the ajnabi register looool

I already use that. Anytime I am talking to a western halimo I randomly ask what do you think of interacial dating? If she shows any sign
of suffering from pro ajnabi fever she is blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.