Roger DUPES another Halimo cheats on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Her name is xalimo. Stupid xalimo.

P.s

He's not even cute, he looks like he smells of mold cheese and hot sauce that was left under the sun for couple of hours on a hot August day. Somali chicks need to get a better test in men.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
CHapsburg.gif

Tell me why this dude looks like one of those hapsburg paintings

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
isn't that the chick with the youtube channel? I hope she learned her lesson, from parading him on yt to putting him on blast for being a scumbag :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He was just using her to quench his jungle booty fever then went back to white girls :siilaanyolaugh:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
He looks retarded but she does she :chrisfreshhah: I can't feel bad for people who put themselves in bad situations. This is exactly why you don't put your business out there in public.

He looks retarded but she does she :chrisfreshhah: I can't feel bad for people who put themselves in bad situations. This is exactly why you don't put your business out there in public.
Did you forget about your YouTube channel.
Also love your work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending