Rockets fired from iran hit american base in iraq

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
This is huge, some are saying it is orchestrated by the Russians.

America, unfortunately, have to convince its citizens before it can wage wars. So far, they are slowly building up their case for regime change in Russia. This incident is another notch in their propaganda belt.

cow

VIP
America, unfortunately, have to convince its citizens before it can wage wars. So far, they are slowly building up their case for regime change in Russia. This incident is another notch in their propaganda belt.

Russia has the most nukes and the most powerful nukes. They also have the most advanced missiles.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Russia has the most nukes and the most powerful nukes. They also have the most advanced missiles.

It doesn't matter. America has lost every war since WWII but it doesn't seem to stop them.

It is clear that they want Putin out, and have planned long and hard to do so. Nukes be damned.

cow

VIP
It doesn't matter. America has lost every war since WWII but it doesn't seem to stop them.

It is clear that they want Putin out, and have planned long and hard to do so. Nukes be damned.

America itself will be turned into a nuclear landfill if they try regime change in Russia

f*ck I hope nothing comes of this I have plans to vacation this summer

Iran has done this before and the US didn't really do much, hopefully they ignore, they do need the oil

Last edited:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
America itself will be turned into a nuclear landfill if they try regime change in Russia
The U.S. will win and this is not even a question. It has stopped major companies from interacting with Russia. The stock market, online platforms, banks and any transactions, and anything supply related. It has also used it's mainstream media to internationalize and advertise the U.S. reach. It has turned it's youth against ever supporting their home country. The U.S. will respond and use this incident as a leverage to destroy a couple of Russian buildings(bases, business, government buildings etc...).