Robow arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is a difficult situation on both sides, I am a big believer in second chances and see the kidnapping of Rabow and the unrest that followed suit unwise and completely unnecessary. However, at the same time I understand the bigger picture, while Rabow is forgiven for the unspeakable crimes he was once part of, we can not pretend to forget. He should dedicate his life to undoing the organization that still poses severe threat and not chase after power. Inshallah things will improve, the great people of south west state will find a bright leader without the baggage to guide them towards success :)

We never ate during the JVA due to our rivarly with a certain turtle sub clan. Anyways. I can't blame them. My clan is good with the admin. They are not.

This tit for tat shit wouldn't do us any good. We need to build up the region and force our will on the country.

MJs aren't your friends. You ate good under MSB. Snakes will always be snakes.

MX + OG = Jordan and Kobe.
Og + mj=kab and lax:p

This is a difficult situation on both sides, I am a big believer in second chances and see the kidnapping of Rabow and the unrest that followed suit unwise and completely unnecessary. However, at the same time I understand the bigger picture, while Rabow is forgiven for the unspeakable crimes he was once part of, we can not pretend to forget. He should dedicate his life to undoing the organization that still poses severe threat and not chase after power. Inshallah things will improve, the great people of south west state will find a bright leader without the baggage to guide them towards success :)
Rep your Tol saxib .
After you beign here over a year this site hasnt made you a qabilist :ehh:
Hows is that possible saxib? How do you do it ?:dwill:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Rep your Tol saxib .
After you beign here over a year this site hasnt made you a qabilist :ehh:
Hows is that possible saxib? How do you do it ?:dwill:

that's the most I've seen him write in any thread. clearly the situation back home in Baydhabo is getting to him :friendhug:

The darod love to keep the status quo. They need Alkabaab so amisom and the US stay there because thats how the darod money. By locking up Robow and getting their Ethiopian masters to do it, they are merely trying to start a new round of conflict so they can go begging to their master Trump for more laacag.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We never ate during the JVA due to our rivarly with a certain turtle sub clan. Anyways. I can't blame them. My clan is good with the admin. They are not.

This tit for tat shit wouldn't do us any good. We need to build up the region and force our will on the country.

MJs aren't your friends. You ate good under MSB. Snakes will always be snakes.

MX + OG = Jordan and Kobe.
@Sheikh has officially lost it if he's begging OG now.
:drakelaugh:

So a motion is put forward against farmaajo because of his interference with SWS elections.
he sends military over, they shoot at people.
afwerki and abiy show up days after.
Ethiopian military arrests rooboow who was in xamar for years now in Baidoa. If farmaajo wanted him arrested, he would have done it so while he was under his nose in xamar. This means this arrest wasn't carried out by farmaajo, it was carried out by Ethiopia, independent of farmaajo. it's clear abiy sees somalia as another region of Ethiopia, and given his recent rhetoric(one president for the horn), he's putting that into motion.

@embarassing explain.
does the timing of all this raise a slight suspicion in your brain?

do you agree with ethiopian troops arresting somali national, albeit a terrorist one in somali soil?
Is the issue not his running for office? I think that's the difference b/w his time in Xamar and Baydhabo.

And no I do not agree with that. I'm against them being on our land at all.

Is the issue not his running for office? I think that's the difference b/w his time in Xamar and Baydhabo.

And no I do not agree with that. I'm against them being on our land at all.
So why still support nabad and nolol?

This should be enough to piss off any Somali with an ounce of dignity and patriotism.

Tolerating Ethiopia make arrests in Somalia like it's part of their country is the most anti Somalia thing ever.

So why support them after this?

This should be enough to piss off any Somali with an ounce of dignity and patriotism.

Tolerating Ethiopia make arrests in Somalia like it's part of their country is the most anti Somalia thing ever.

I just said I don't support that move, it's possible to be against some decisions and actions without being anti govt.

Bringing PTSD flashbacks when your uncle Stony heart was renditioned?

We may do with your uncle Blackie too.

Don't you love tyranny?

:trumpsmirk:

I just said I don't support that move, it's possible to be against some decisions and actions without being anti govt.
Lol look at you.

By that logic, nothing nabad and nolol do will want u to call them out.

Just so we we are clear, you still support them after they have killed a man because he disagreed with them?

And u supposedly believe in the so called dastuur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts