Robow arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
:samwelcome: I agree completely. These fulays have shown themselves to be back stabbers time and time again it’s best to implement a policy of keeping them shackled and contained like the Palestinians. After SL takes Garowe we should quietly arm and fund some HG rebels in Galkayo to take over the other half. What do punans have left after that? Bosaso? They already getting bombed by al Shabab and isis over there. Seems like a good place to keep them caged up kkk :pachah1:

If you weren't a secessionist. You and me could've been friends and keep that side in check, alas.

I'm have to strangle you too.

It's the Sade way. We are on the throne.

:trumpsmirk:

If you weren't a secessionist. You and me could've been friends and keep that side in check, alas.

@Pureblood @Saalax Bidaar @Bohol are Isaaq HY and HJ more pro Farmajo and pro Marehan than other Darod users

@Ferrari Claims Ogaden Darod but likes Adid over MSB :wtf:

@GBTarmy @Farm @Crow support a former AS and even HSM over Farmajo (GBT will later talk about Darodnimo) and are more anti Marehan than Isaaq (and Hawiye) users

What a confusing place
:williamswtf::tocry::dead:

Who is more divided than ever?
Taliyaha Ciidamada Darawishta JL Adan Kojar Rer Issaq

Taliyaha Ciidamada Xoogga JL Ismail Saxardiid Rer Abdille

Taliyaha Ciidamada Booliska JL Maxamed Nasir Rer Abdille

Taliyaha Ciidamada JL Abdi Mahad Rer Abdille

Abaanduulaha Ciidamada JL Gabobe Hassan Barre Rer Abdille

:francis::francis:

Who is more divided than ever?

Ina adeer the native OGs of Juba are mad at him. They feel they don't get the support and backing that Madobe does for his K5 kinsmen.

I'm not against JL. I'm against none development of our regions. I want of all Gedo andJ/Dhexe built and developed. Kismayo isn't JL and JL isn't Kismaayo.

Kkk :drakekidding: every other clan except Isaaq deserves to be ruled by Marehan it’s facts. Isaaq can only function when we lead ourselves. Everybody else can only function when Marehan leads them

Kkk :drakekidding: every other clan except Isaaq deserves to be ruled by Marehan it’s facts. Isaaq can only function when we lead ourselves. Everybody else can only function when Marehan leads them

Why you think all these clansmen who claim to be my kin, hate us the most?

They know the truth inside they don't wanna admit it. You see the Punties day and night being against our reign.

Kings lead, jesters brag for the court.

:obama:

Why you think all these clansmen who claim to be my kin, hate us the most?

They know the truth inside they don't wanna admit it. You see the Punties day and night being against our reign.

Kings lead, jesters brag for the court.

:obama:

Puntites were always just footsoldiers throughout history . They were never meant to lead anything they can’t even do simple things on their own

Ina adeer the native OGs of Juba are mad at him. They feel they don't get the support and backing that Madobe does for his K5 kinsmen.

I'm not against JL. I'm against none development of our regions. I want of all Gedo andJ/Dhexe built and developed. Kismayo isn't JL and JL isn't Kismaayo.
Nonsense mx internet propaganda

Taliyaha Ciidamada Darawishta JL Adan Kojar Rer Issaq

Taliyaha Ciidamada Xoogga JL Ismail Saxardiid Rer Abdille

Taliyaha Ciidamada Booliska JL Maxamed Nasir Rer Abdille

Taliyaha Ciidamada JL Abdi Mahad Rer Abdille

Abaanduulaha Ciidamada JL Gabobe Hassan Barre Rer Abdille

:francis::francis:
Mohamed Zubeir is just too landheer :mjhaps:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They panicked when they realised Roboow was going to win the SWS election.

The question is what did weakling faarmaajo offer to Abiy for ethiopians to carry out this arrest? Regardless, it will backfire on him just like Qalbi Dhagax did.

Congrats on alleniating Ogaden, Majeerten and Rahanwayne tribes :mjlol:

he's guaranteed to be a one term president.. Qalbi Dhagax, secret deals with Abiy/Afwerki, and now letting Ethiopian troops run wild in Baydhabo.

So I'm lying? Okay. You're not a rational player.

Don't get mad at me when your kinsmen do you for Farmajo.

You guys have a history of snitching on each other.

:mjlol:
Like I said, I've been hearing the same story for 5+ years from mx without them lifting a finger. They went from being a warrior tribe to a bunch of crackheads complaining like naago :mjlol:
It's no wonder really when their leader is weakling faarmaajo :mjlaugh:

Like I said, I've been hearing the same story for 5+ years from mx without them lifting a finger. They went from being a warrior tribe to a bunch of crackeads complaining like naago :mjlol:
It's no wonder really when their leader is weakling faarmaajo :mjlaugh:

Call him weakling all you want. He has your clansmen Mustafa Omer calling Madobe a TPLF spy. All the foreign doors are closed and I, personally who used to think Farmajo is weak, is a believer now. He's one by one bringing all the mamuls in line by force or coercion.

I gotta give it up to the guy. He's making the Mudug MX proud. I can't lie.

:manny:

Call him weakling all you want. He has your clansmen Mustafa Omer calling Madobe a TPLF spy. All the foreign doors are closed and I, personally who used to think Farmajo is weak, is a believer now. He's one by one bringing all the mamuls in line by force or coercion.

I gotta give it up to the guy. He's making the Mudug MX proud. I can't lie.

:manny:
Kheyre is the real henchman in villa zoo-malia. Farmaajo is just a cheerleader who can't even give a speech without melting like a young girl. How am I supposed to get behind that? :francis:

Ogaden is in its best shape in decades.

Peace with ethiopia and ONLF back in the Somali Region
High positions in Kenyan politics and military
Run Jubbaland with an iron fist despite mx crying for half a decade

Marehan should have made their move 5 years ago when we was still at war with ethiopia. No chance gaining anything now.

Kheyre is the real henchman in villa zoo-malia. Farmaajo is just a cheerleader who can't even give a speech without melting like a young girl. How am I supposed to get behind that? :francis:

Ogaden is in its best shape in decades.

Peace with ethiopia and ONLF back in the Somali Region
High positions in Kenyan politics and military
Run Jubbaland with an iron fist despite mx crying for half a decade

Marehan should have made their move 5 years ago when we was still at war with ethiopia. No chance gaining anything now.

Bro Jubbaland won't function if MX and OGs don't settle this beef. I don't mind you running shit via election. We can't fight forever. Listen, if we keep fighting and a HAGist comes in power. What will you think will happen?

JL is a Daarood project. It is a MX and OG populated region. I rather share with you than Hawiye/MJs You can't pidgeonhole all MXs as supporters of centralism. That's a mistake. f*ck Madobe tho, tbh. He's a idiot.

So people now support Ethiopian troops to enter Somalia and cause havoc?:ohhh::patrice:

interesting, keep tuned as Baidoa remains in chaos.
they do as long as what they do favors farmaajo. I told you, these people have zero prinicples.
They'll break all laws, even Allah's laws if it means they get to win.

They expect us to be okay with it. sooner or later, we will see multiclan revolution. What then? will daddy ethiopia come to save axmaarjo?

@Pureblood @Saalax Bidaar @Bohol are Isaaq HY and HJ more pro Farmajo and pro Marehan than other Darod users

@Ferrari Claims Ogaden Darod but likes Adid over MSB :wtf:

@GBTarmy @Farm @Crow support a former AS and even HSM over Farmajo (GBT will later talk about Darodnimo) and are more anti Marehan than Isaaq (and Hawiye) users

What a confusing place
:williamswtf::tocry::dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

msb is booon. the choice is easy.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending