Robbed by a Madow gang.

Have you ever been robbed?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckers robbed me at the bus stop. All of them had knives. That night I lost my precious 300 dollar beats.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
My phone and wallet too.
Ah sorry, I just made an edit. Your posting activity is too recent for a mugging to take place. If it happened within the last 5 mins how you posting on here now? Also your phone was taken too....

Ah sorry, I just made an edit. Your posting activity is too recent for a mugging to take place. If it happened within the last 5 mins how you posting on here now? Also your phone was taken too....
I am new here. So I post what has been happening to me the last 4 years and on.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I've never heard of ghetto areas in Canada, at least if we're comparing it to the states. The reserves on the other hand would've been more believable lol

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Bruh, You have to look fresh in college. It is not like high school. Also, sometimes when I have a really boring 3hr class, I can just put them on.

How can your classes be boring if you've got it going on w the profs :lolbron:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Bruh, You have to look fresh in college. It is not like high school. Also, sometimes when your have a really boring 3hr class, I can just put them on.
I'm in college too, fam. I'd understand if you spent 300 on clothes but headphones? I can get myself a sturdy pair for about 25 dollars or so

The electives are too easy. I am supposed to take an elective every semester. They are the most boring. You could pass if you just read the online powerpoint slides.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Interesting, I would take it that you are either from Edmonton or Toronto.

Only two places I can think of something like this happening in this country.. :manny:

I heard that Somalis are the ones in gangs in Edmonton. I was thinking Toronto but even then downtown doesn't look bad.

I'm in college too, fam. I'd understand if you spent 300 on clothes but headphones? I can get myself a sturdy pair for about 25 dollars or so
I work 40 hrs a week. Thats how I can afford it. And school here is much cheaper than the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending