BREAKING NEWS Rishi Sunak becomes the new PM

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Not happening. "if" he is hired- he will get the fate of the Woman prime minister who resigned early, or the black financial head who was fired.

Y'all need a White Tory to fix this issue. It is too complicated for a minority small brain! Like i said before- y'all need a brilliant Pitt the younger

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Not happening. "if" he is hired- he get the fate of the Woman prime minister and the black financial head who was fired.

Y'all need a White Tory to fix this issue. It is too complicated for a minority small brain
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Rishi Sunak’s family are Indians from East Africa, technically he will be the first PM to be born to immigrants from Africa.
@
Every country saw massive fraud during COVID. The important thing is that the UK didn’t implode under his watch.

He got the Chancellor job a month before COVID lockdowns.
Not to the extent seen in the UK.
The levels of corruption were epic.
You could see the decline of the country within months.

As much as I hate this country I live here and he is by far the most competent person they have. Luckily this time it didn’t go to the conservative membership

As much as I hate this country I live here and he is by far the most competent person they have. Luckily this time it didn’t go to the conservative membership
What do you hate about this country?
I’m always curious to know how other people experience the UK.

Major L for the Muslims living in the UK
Big in Numbers, small in quality

Cow worshiping Hindu is now your new PM

:russ: :russ:

EE9FC1F5-86FF-4DFD-9F63-C3B450745131.jpeg
AB716464-14AB-4E6D-9751-26F114EC4BE1.jpeg

Last edited:
After what took place in Leicester these Modi supporting terrorists will now have free access to bring their population & cult from India to the UK.

They even seem more organized than the Muslims living in the country. Large groups of RRS goons parading the streets taunting people

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
He isn’t a Hindutva bigot. The only major Anglo politician that actively supports them is Tulsi Gabbard.

Trending