Rishi Sunak becomes the new PM

Lol
I always believed if a non-white person became PM in the UK it would most likely be an Indian.
English people loathe Africans.
Just look at the atrocious employment statistics.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lol
I always believed if a non-white person became PM in the UK it would most likely be an Indian.
Dude, this guy wife is a billionaire, no wonder he has the support of Tories, even some who are ultra rich

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Inshallah Rishi Sunak wins, prefer him to the current leaders of Labour and Lib Dems.

Plus he understands economics.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Inshallah Rishi Sunak wins, prefer him to the current leaders of Labour and Lib Dems.

He wasn't part of Govs between 2016-2022? how the economics change while he was part of the ruling party?
And what is wrong with Lb and Lib? I think anyone is better than the tories, and especially this billionaire

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He wasn't part of Govs between 2016-2022? how the economics change while he was part of the ruling party?
And what is wrong with Lb and Lib? I think anyone is better than the tories, and especially this billionaire

He became Chancellor (Finance minister) during COVID. He introduced the furlough scheme and a lot of the COVID economic policies.

The UK had just left the EU and were getting fucked by Covid, somehow he was able to postpone the catastrophe until Liz Truss got into power.

Lib Dems are basically incompetent Tories and the current Labour are cracking down heavy on Muslims in their ranks.

Read the Labour files by Al-Jazeera.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol

Rishi Sunak’s family are Indians from East Africa, technically he will be the first PM to be born to immigrants from Africa.

15 billion went missing under his watch.
He doesn’t come across as leader but a try hard mini white man wannabe.
Anyway, I don’t think people outside the UK can truly fathom how bad things are here. It doesn’t matter who becomes leader and from which party.

He's the best out of the tories, but that's a low bar. Sunak heavily campaigned for brexit, which has weakened the UK economically.

Labour's shadow chancellor is more qualified than he is. She's an actual economist, and has worked for the central bank.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He's the best out of the tories, but that's a low bar. Sunak heavily campaigned for brexit, which has weakened the UK economically.

Labour's shadow chancellor is more qualified than he is. She's an actual economist, and has worked for the central bank.

He is the best out of the Tories and better than Starmer.

Rachel Reeves definitely has the CV but she has no experience in government if my memory serves correct.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
15 billion went missing under his watch.
He doesn’t come across as leader but a try hard mini white man wannabe.
Anyway, I don’t think people outside the UK can truly fathom how bad things are here. It doesn’t matter who becomes leader and from which party.

Every country saw massive fraud during COVID. The important thing is that the UK didn’t implode under his watch.

He got the Chancellor job a month before COVID lockdowns.

He is the best out of the Tories and better than Starmer.

Rachel Reeves definitely has the CV but she has no experience in government if my memory serves correct.
If labour were to win the election, Starmer would let Reeves run the economy. He trusts her.

Also, she's been an MP for a longer period than Sunak. He only has 2 years of experience in gov himself, and only 7 years in parliament.

Also, what sort of economist would campaign for brexit?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If labour were to win the election, Starmer would let Reeves run the economy. He trusts her.

Also, she's been an MP for a longer period than Sunak. He only has 2 years of experience in gov himself, and only 7 years in parliament.

Also, what sort of economist would campaign for brexit?

You are right on all counts.

My issue with Labour is that I don’t want to reward Starmer for his actions post-Corbyn. The purge of Muslims and BAME people in the Labour Party has been horrific.

I know the Tories are all pro-Israel and deserve an inquest into Islamophobia but I prefer a Sunak government than giving Starmer something that belonged to Corbyn.

At the end of the day, I’m not British so it doesn’t impact me. Maybe if I was British, I would put my feelings aside and vote for Starmer.

As much as I hate this country I live here and he is by far the most competent person they have. Luckily this time it didn’t go to the conservative membership

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You are right on all counts.

My issue with Labour is that I don’t want to reward Starmer for his actions post-Corbyn. The purge of Muslims and BAME people in the Labour Party has been horrific.

I know the Tories are all pro-Israel and deserve an inquest into Islamophobia but I prefer a Sunak government than giving Starmer something that belonged to Corbyn.

At the end of the day, I’m not British so it doesn’t impact me. Maybe if I was British, I would put my feelings aside and vote for Starmer.
So it is either a selfish Tory who doesn’t like the poor and is pro-Israel or Starmer?

Trending