Rise of Umarried Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with most of what this sister said some points she said was abit fishy. What you lot think what's causing all these Somali eggs to die

Last edited:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Agree with most of what this sister said some points she said was abit fishy. What you lot think what's causing all these Somali eggs to die

Too much internet and having too high of an opinion in men in general. I've met many Somali men who become disillusioned with marrying or having relationships with Somali women after experiencing life with them. Also, those in the West ask for too high a meher- often $1000 is the minimum, and that's only if she's marrying to pay off some family debt or something along those lines.

Too much internet and having too high of an opinion in men in general. I've met many Somali men who become disillusioned with marrying or having relationships with Somali women after experiencing life with them. Also, those in the West ask for too high a meher- often $1000 is the minimum, and that's only if she's marrying to pay off some family debt or something along those lines.

Some poor ass niggas, can't even cough up 10k?
Anything beyond that is ridiculous imo

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Some poor ass niggas, can't even cough up 10k?
Anything beyond that is ridiculous imo
10k Meher is up for debate and I gotta sample if the pwussy is tight, cause I’m not one to get kawaled for 10k. Definitely not a bum either

Imagine paying 10k for ur wife just to find out her she’s moulded to a Madow. Naaa g. I want my refund within 3-7 working days. In credit. Thanks

10k Meher is up for debate and I gotta sample if the pwussy is tight, cause I’m not one to get kawaled for 10k. Definitely not a bum either

Imagine paying 10k for ur wife just to find out her she’s moulded to a Madow. Naaa g. I want my refund within 3-7 working days. In credit. Thanks
Marry a young ting that herds camels

Nin-culus

Laandheer
thats too much for me wtf, two dates and 5 surahs shall suffice, manshallah
Did you know that back in the day the prophet saw married off a poor man that didn’t have nothing but a underpants that covers he’s awrah that’s all he possessed in the world the prophet saw asked him and he said this is all I have o prophet then the prophet asked him do you know he Quran and he said yes he knew a portion of the Quran (memorised it) then the prophet married him off and he’s mehr was to teach her from what he knew of the Quran subhanallah so @Tukraq your offer is reasonable. I doubt your poor tho

Did you know that back in the day the prophet saw married off a poor man that didn’t have nothing but a underpants that covers he’s awrah that’s all he possessed in the world the prophet saw asked him and he said this is all I have o prophet then the prophet asked him do you know he Quran and he said yes he knew a portion of the Quran (memorised it) then the prophet married him off and he’s mehr was to teach her from what he knew of the Quran subhanallah so @Tukraq your offer is reasonable. I doubt your poor tho
Facts sxb thats only right my sperm can be her mehr

Yeah they have such high standards lol 100% of women chasing the top 10% of men No wonder these hypergamous girls are unmarried That monkey branch mentality destroys eggs left and right

Why pay up front?

You deserve to get finessed for that g :drakelaugh:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Why pay up front?

You deserve to get finessed for that g :drakelaugh:
I said imagine, I’m not paying up 10k to a unknown chick without a trial period I need to smash on 3-5 occasions to come to a final decision. Within 28days the refund is applicable but only first 7days can the money be guaranteed in credit and in the original payment method after that it might be up for exchanges depending on different policies. That’s y I like to sample straight away for first 3-4 days and nights and that should give me a sound understanding of the future.

Ngl to you though guys I need saving. thinks are good in life rn but I’ve fallen for kawaler chicks. Lads save me. I got a feeling ima be splashing on some twerk for everybody ig chicks they Somali and I love the tings they are dangerous bro my heart is attached I like her voice it’s so sexy. She’s a mixed ting aswell. She’s bad news. But in a weird way I’m mad attracted to that. Lmfaoooo I’m damaged goods my guys l:diddyass:

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If these educated women do want to stay home and be with their future children instead of being at work, then why do they have high standards for men? Shouldn't an average looking man who works and is a decent man (which is 99% of Somali men) be the perfect man?

If these women want to be married, why do they want a lot of money before you can marry her? Why do they want an expensive wedding? Why do they want a man who looks like Trey Songz like that comment in the video says? Why do they want Trey Songz but not a Somali look which is much better?

This is a lie. They want to be independent or they want a non Somali man. They will only settle for a Somali man if he is making over £80,000. I can tell you 95% of white people don't even make that amount.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
My message to my brothers: whatever she looks like, if she is shy, quiet, modest in Islam and has a good heart, marry her. Don't wait for something better. There won't be anything better. She will be the most beautiful woman in the world once you get married to her and she has these characteristics.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
My message to my brothers: whatever she looks like, if she is shy, quiet, modest in Islam and has a good heart, marry her. Don't wait for something better. There won't be anything better. She will be the most beautiful woman in the world once you get married to her and she has these characteristics.
You have spoken with truth

when you buy a new car for about $25k, you get to test drive it. If I have to pay $30k meher, i need to "test drive it" before getting married and handing over that $30k. otherwise, you might end up with "clunker" with no refund. basically a total ripoff.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
when you buy a new car for about $25k, you get to test drive it. If I have to pay $30k meher, i need to "test drive it" before getting married and handing over that $30k. otherwise, you might end up with "clunker" with no refund. basically a total ripoff.
Why would you pay 3k let alone 30k sxb. That's ridiculous. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending