Rise of Umarried Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you have too many kids. Somalis, please plan your families. Too many faaraxs and xaliimos walking around without a proper parent-figures. If you're too busy to be a positive role-model for your child, don't have that child.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
If these educated women do want to stay home and be with their future children instead of being at work, then why do they have high standards for men? Shouldn't an average looking man who works and is a decent man (which is 99% of Somali men) be the perfect man?

If these women want to be married, why do they want a lot of money before you can marry her? Why do they want an expensive wedding? Why do they want a man who looks like Trey Songz like that comment in the video says? Why do they want Trey Songz but not a Somali look which is much better?

This is a lie. They want to be independent or they want a non Somali man. They will only settle for a Somali man if he is making over £80,000. I can tell you 95% of white people don't even make that amount.
Nothing but facts, sad thing is when they get in there 30s there going to become very bitter and angry because of the wrong decisions they made when they were younger. And they’re going to encourage younger women to do the same.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Nothing but facts, sad thing is when they get in there 30s there going to become very bitter and angry because of the wrong decisions they made when they were younger. And they’re going to encourage younger women to do the same.
I see this shit happen all the time right in front of my face

VixR

Veritas
This is what happens when you have too many kids. Somalis, please plan your families. Too many faaraxs and xaliimos walking around without a proper parent-figures. If you're too busy to be a positive role-model for your child, don't have that child.
If the comments weren’t enough, I’m more disturbed you got two qashins (so far) for saying what you did lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending