Ripple XRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Question lads! @Hybrid @dr.leorio now that coinbase has my details (driver's licence etc). Will share my details or store them?? i'm normally cautious and don't like to give out that much information but i made an acception since i recieved the coins in perfect time.unlike with other vendors.

Not sure but I do know coinbase is heavily regulated by the US so it's safe in there hands. It's not like facebook where they sell your information but it's definitely not like a bank with security guards and 100 cameras. It's somewhere in the middle.

These were the same ppl who cashed out when bitcoin reached $10 dollars! they can never hold it like we broke niggas do. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

For me it's do or die either way i'm keeping 5k invested until it reaches $100.

Ripple supply I believe is a 100 billion coins. How it individually get to $100?

It is impossible

@Hybrid I don't feel comfortable with the coinbase verification process. What if they share my information can i sue them?
You don't need verification to add money or transfer money if it's small
If your level 1(No verification required) you can add 700$ weekly using debit card(30 min) while if you want more you can use bank transfer (takes 3-7 business days to complete)

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Ripple supply I believe is a 100 billion coins. How it individually get to $100?

It is impossible

SWIFT transfers $5 trillion dollars per day. If we even take 10% of swifts business then XRP will be worth $50. And that doesn't include other use cases like coil, Xpring, Xvia, and Xpool. We're in the baby stages of Crypto sxb and no other coin has real world utility like Ripple XRP. If Ripple manages to reach their goals, 100 billion coins won't even be enough.

You don't need verification to add money or transfer money if it's small
If your level 1(No verification required) you can add 700$ weekly using debit card(30 min) while if you want more you can use bank transfer (takes 3-7 business days to complete)
can you show me how? because it asks me for verification.

:cosbyhmm:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
THE PRICE INCREASE STARTED WHEN THE 73RD UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY STARTED THIS TUESDAY.

GET READY FOR THE 1 WORLD CURRENCY GENTLEMAN

THE DEVIL IS REAL BUT SO IS GOD

#DAJJALSERABEGINS

who knows but my guess they're testing it rn. Once all these super giant banks start using XRP officially I'm officially retired.

Please Allah make me a multi millionaire!:rejoice:
I'm crying right now! i knew i should've invested more while the prices were low. I know the price will never drop to 21 cents again!

:jcoleno::kendrickcry::mjcry:

Lads i need advice. Should the value of ripple increase.. How could i withdraw my coins with the least amount of fees applied?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Lads i need advice. Should the value of ripple increase.. How could i withdraw my coins with the least amount of fees applied?

Don't withdraw under a year unless you want to pay capital gains tax. I highly recommend this unless you want to give uncle sam 40%. What I plan on doing:

Nano->Binance->Coinbase->Bank account

Im thinking binance will eventually offer a USD/XRP pairing which will cut coonbase off the equation. But that's what I would do now if I wanted to cash in.

@Hybrid @dr.leorio i think binance stole my bitcoins. It seems a bit shady they gave me an address and i did the usual and sent the coins from coinbase pro to the binance deposit address and they changed the address and claimed that the coins were never sent. Help! i need to complain to them. Is this because i'm not verified?

I think they scammin me bro! who regulates this shit. Some other guys on reddit had the same issue.
:(:jcoleno::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending