Ripple XRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Just an FYI:

The big boys in wall street don't call it "crypto currencies" anymore. They call it digital assets which sounds 10x more professional. When global adoption happens and everyday regular people start talking about digital assets is when you know its time to sell.

Invest while you still have this opportunity. That's my 2cents.

RIP Ripple:siilaanyolaugh:
images.jpeg-1.jpg

https://u.today/ripple-in-trouble-will-jp-morgan-coin-affect-the-price-prediction-of-xrp

Tukraq

VIP
it seems these coins have loss their steam with the public, and I doubt theres to many new buyers for it in the future as long as its an investment and not a daily use currency, still possible small bull runs though, it possible has already reached its peak

@dr.leorio Be honest with me when do you think the next ripple bull run will be. I only have £100 worth and will decide whether to invest £1000 in the summer. The price has been dropping to many times for me to invest more than that.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@dr.leorio Be honest with me when do you think the next ripple bull run will be. I only have £100 worth and will decide whether to invest £1000 in the summer. The price has been dropping to many times for me to invest more than that.

Nobody can give you an exact time frame for when the bullrun will start. But my honest opinion is that it'll happen sometime end of spring - early summer. It could be earlier and it could be later, who really knows?

You're not investing any real money into XRP anyway so it really shouldn't matter to you.

Nobody can give you an exact time frame for when the bullrun will start. But my honest opinion is that it'll happen sometime end of spring - early summer. It could be earlier and it could be later, who really knows?

You're not investing any real money into XRP anyway so it really shouldn't matter to you.
I'm not looking to make millions really. I'm just gambling on it reaching a reasonable price to make a profit with the amount of coins i own.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
XRP is now listed on coinbase.com, America's most popular crypto exchange. Yet the price has done nothing...can anyone else smell the manipulation? **grabs popcorn**

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I've diversified a bit. Here are my new holdings:

XRP (80%)
BITCOIN (ONLY 1)
HOLOCHAIN
DENT
ADA
ZCASH
VECHAIN
BAT
XLM