@Riovice or the guy behind Somalianow twitter account might be a gaal/kafir/non Muslim

I was pressured to make this post, many people have exposed him before and I will do the same to remind everybody this man has an evil agenda for Somalis and Somalia, he hates what is most important to us and that is Islam.

1632498564353.png

Here are all the worrying tweets that include clear-cut kufr/disbelief. I have massaged him before, I have shown him the tweets and he hasn't retracted these dangerous statements.
Somalianow 3.JPG
Somalianow 4.JPG
Somalianow 5.JPG

Somalianow.JPG

Somalianow 2.JPG

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
If you are not a Muslim, you have nothing to do with Somalia and Somalis. Go be a Amxaar Christian or a atheist westerner
He's right about moderate islam, a women going out without a hijab even if it isnt her choice would probably get fucked up.

Thats not right tbh they should have a choice in that matter if they disagree then hell awaits them but forcing will not do anything. I can easily go home and do 10x worse sins

He's right about moderate islam, a women going out without a hijab even if it isnt her choice would probably get fucked up.

Thats not right tbh they should have a choice in that matter if they disagree then hell awaits them but forcing will not do anything. I can easily go home and do 10x worse sins
My point with this thread is not to discuss hijab and moderate Islam, but to point out and warn people this guy might be a kafir thus not reliable when it comes to Somali affairs.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Wow, a gaal. The horror. Every Somali on the internet knows he's a gaal as it's your favourite subject to talk about. It's been known for years. He's a nobody.

When are you people going to start making threads about the real threats to your community, like the thousands of criminal losers in western prisons and the high crime rate and what you guys will do to fix that real problem?

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
@xoogster there is nothing that is in islam that inhibits growth and development. don't buy into the lie that islam is a backward and anti-development religion.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
@xoogster there is nothing that is in islam that inhibits growth and development. don't buy into the lie that islam is a backward and anti-development religion.

I am not downplaying the religion don't mix it up but if you think we will progress to our full potential following it correctly in this day and age where kuffar have the majority rule than you are smoking crack

At some point somalia will sell out fully, i say fully because they already began and are step by step getting closer to fully becoming like the other muslim nations who claim to be fully intact

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i agree that any country that wants to remain full islamic is going to have challenges from western countries interfering with their affairs but that shouldn't mean we should abandon islamic values that we have. we should remember that risq is from Allah not these western countries.

we don't know what is going to happen in future, so we shouldn't sell out the deen to get few bucks

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
I am not downplaying the religion don't mix it up but if you think we will progress to our full potential following it correctly in this day and age where kuffar have the majority rule than you are smoking crack

At some point somalia will sell out fully, i say fully because they already began and are step by step getting closer to fully becoming like the other muslim nations who claim to be fully intact
i agree that we already started selling out but that will only worsen our situation. out situation won't improve by disrespecting Allah and the deen.
out situation will only get better if we become closer to Allah.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
i agree that any country that wants to remain full islamic is going to have challenges from western countries interfering with their affairs but that shouldn't mean we should abandon islamic values that we have. we should remember that risq is from Allah not these western countries.

we don't know what is going to happen in future, so we shouldn't sell out the deen to get few bucks

I feel you i would honestly want it to remain full islamic because thats the ultimate goal but progression and development in todays age with it? idk i don't see it happening.

With the alliance we would need from others to build the rebuilding project it would need some aspects that are against our morals

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
i agree that we already started selling out but that will only worsen our situation. out situation won't improve by disrespecting Allah and the deen.
out situation will only get better if we become closer to Allah.
How would we grow in todays day and age though ? thats the thing

Look at the gulf, you have UAE selling out publicly to isreal, Saudi selling out to USA, you think its not going to reach us ? it already has, Italy want to purchase land with their mega oil companies

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
I feel you i would honestly want it to remain full islamic because thats the ultimate goal but progression and development in todays age with it? idk i don't see it happening.

With the alliance we would need from others to build the rebuilding project it would need some aspects that are against our morals
i don't even think we need these non-Muslim countries to invest in our countries. the only problem i think they pose is by interfering your affairs.

If Somalia gets better governance, Muslim countries will invest in and that is be enough.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
How would we grow in todays day and age though ? thats the thing

Look at the gulf, you have UAE selling out publicly to isreal, Saudi selling out to USA, you think its not going to reach us ? it already has, Italy want to purchase land with their mega oil companies
i don't think we should take the road these countries chose to go especially UAE where they allow alcohols and punch of other non-islamic activities.
i don't Saudi sold out their morals yet but they allow USA to have base there where the attack of muslim countries is launched from like in Djibouti.