@Riovice or the guy behind Somalianow twitter account might be a gaal/kafir/non Muslim

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also don't like these countries but the reason they are doing that is because we are weak nation now. In the future with better governance, they won't be able to do so.

Any relationship is going to be mutually beneficial or otherwise no relationship at all even if they are muslim country.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
i don't think we should take the road these countries chose to go especially UAE where they allow alcohols and punch of other non-islamic activities.
i don't Saudi sold out their morals yet but they allow USA to have base there where the attack of muslim countries is launched from like in Djibouti.
Compare UAE and Somalia and see how dumb it is to bring up alcohol to defend selling out lol

Saudi is selling out to as time goes thats how they get stronger, their entire next gen plan for 2030 is expanding past oil and bringing foreign techniques and people to build them further than the rest

Just wait saudi will be 70% gaal in 20 years, you're too fixated on religion. Nothing wrong with being that way but its in hadiths and the signs of judgement that people will sell it out for the world, thats how you grow in this dunya by selling out

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Compare UAE and Somalia and see how dumb it is to bring up alcohol to defend selling out lol

Saudi is selling out to as time goes thats how they get stronger, their entire next gen plan for 2030 is expanding past oil and bringing foreign techniques and people to build them further than the rest

Just wait saudi will be 70% gaal in 20 years, you're too fixated on religion. Nothing wrong with being that way but its in hadiths and the signs of judgement that people will sell it out for the world, thats how you grow in this dunya by selling out
i don't think Saudi will be gaal since the two holy mosques in islam are located there.

what do you mean by "you're too fixated on religion"? we are muslims and islam is very important since it is the only thing that can lead you to Jannah.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
i don't think Saudi will be gaal since the two holy mosques in islam are located there.

what do you mean by "you're too fixated on religion"? we are muslims and islam is very important since it is the only thing that can lead you to Jannah.
In the major signs of the day of judgement the only cities protected are Medina and Mecca

And also i mean't that to me and you religion is ok because we are singular but for leaders of a nation its impossible to be fixated on religion, its all about greed,power and disloyalty which is exactly what every muslim nation you mentioned is doing rn

reer

VIP
Wow, a gaal. The horror. Every Somali on the internet knows he's a gaal as it's your favourite subject to talk about. It's been known for years. He's a nobody.

When are you people going to start making threads about the real threats to your community, like the thousands of criminal losers in western prisons and the high crime rate and what you guys will do to fix that real problem?
somalis crying about gaalo when they support their gaalo amisom backed politicians. somali waa dad special ah.

You better not be living in a gaal country while typing this….:childplease:

At least that guy lives in Somalia and is concerned with helping his people. His personal beliefs are none of your business, weirdo.

The way people lived in Mogadishu was a anomaly compared to the real Somalis who lived in Baadiyaha, Baadiyaha was always the true Somali life all my family that lived in Mogadishu like my Aunts etc said even though they dressed lax and people didn’t pray they all regretted it and gained nothing from it

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
I was pressured to make this post, many people have exposed him before and I will do the same to remind everybody this man has an evil agenda for Somalis and Somalia, he hates what is most important to us and that is Islam.

View attachment 201698
Here are all the worrying tweets that include clear-cut kufr/disbelief. I have massaged him before, I have shown him the tweets and he hasn't retracted these dangerous statements.View attachment 201701View attachment 201702View attachment 201703
View attachment 201699
View attachment 201700
He actually looks like he’s mentally ill/pervert tbh

The way people lived in Mogadishu was a anomaly compared to the real Somalis who lived in Baadiyaha, Baadiyaha was always the true Somali life all my family that lived in Mogadishu like my Aunts etc said even though they dressed lax and people didn’t pray they all regretted it and gained nothing from it
What do you gain from dressing strict now? Tell of the benefits.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Wow, a gaal. The horror. Every Somali on the internet knows he's a gaal as it's your favourite subject to talk about. It's been known for years. He's a nobody.

When are you people going to start making threads about the real threats to your community, like the thousands of criminal losers in western prisons and the high crime rate and what you guys will do to fix that real problem?
Or like epidemic Somali crackheads in Minnesota punching Somali hooyos in face while snatching their purses. Why don’t you talk about that? We already know the guy is a pervert/gaalo

No, you tell us the benefit of being immodest and showing your awrah to unrelated men. It causes fitnah, it leads to fornication, it leads to the demoralization of society, it leads to all kinds of evil and fitnah, fornication, adultery, and the wrath of Allah. Letting your daughter, sister, and mother to dress immodestly is cuck behavior, letting unrelated strange gaalo to check your mom, sister, and your wife out. Following the set of rules and laws Allah has revealed through the Quran and the Sunnah makes a nation prosperous, the reason we not prospering is we doing the opposite.

No, you tell us the benefit of being immodest and showing your awrah to unrelated men. It causes fitnah, it leads to fornication, it leads to the demoralization of society, it leads to all kinds of evil and fitnah, fornication, adultery, and the wrath of Allah. Letting your daughter, sister, and mother to dress immodestly is cuck behavior, letting unrelated strange gaalo to check your mom, sister, and your wife out. Following the set of rules and laws Allah has revealed through the Quran and the Sunnah makes a nation prosperous, the reason we not prospering is we doing the opposite.
Sir this is a Wendy's.

So people in Somalia aren't covered head to toe, should the women cover their eyes too while their at it to become prosperous?

So people in Somalia aren't covered head to toe, should the women cover their eyes too while their at it to become prosperous?
It's funny because i guarantee if he pulled a picture of his mother/grandmother before the saudi poison ideology took over the last 30 years there wouldn't be a covering of head to toe. Are we going to gaalify our own mothers and grandmothers now are we lmao.

The happiness of Allah, tranquility in your life, happiness, know you’re valued for who you are, a heart at rest, self assuredness,

a girl’s psyche is fragile and when she goes out if she’s under constant assault by comparison and vying with other it can destroy her

The happiness of Allah, tranquility in your life, happiness, know you’re valued for who you are, a heart at rest, self assuredness,

a girl’s psyche is fragile and when she goes out if she’s under constant assault by comparison and vying with other it can destroy her