Rihanna is not attractive

I swear you guys are bewitched; you gas up basic Becky just as much as those tragic "Madows".
"Basic"

cnn trump GIF

You need to hit up Bondi beach, Gold coast, etc. your country is littered with queens

My host Nation (like any other Nation) has beautiful women, but I've never been with a white chick, because I'm just not drawn to them.

Unpopular opinion: Kelly Rowland is prettier than Beyoncé. Her and Rihanna look generic, to me. I’ve seen way prettier Creoles.

they just look pretty or whatever to you cause you have next to zero chances of getting them, millions of white women ,somali,africans and all races are way more beautiful than them. its not that you want then its just that they have mentally tortured you and you have become their poor little resentful sexual slaves and i'll give it in their game of sexual iness or devilishness rihanna plays it best. she is the epitome of iblis"s dilos

Xaruun

VIP
they just look pretty or whatever to you cause you have next to zero chances of getting them, millions of white women ,somali,africans and all races are way more beautiful than them. its not that you want then its just that they have mentally tortured you and you have become their poor little resentful sexual slaves and i'll give it in their game of sexual *****iness or devilishness rihanna plays it best. she is the epitome of iblis"s dilos
They’re all satanic s that’s for sure.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She is a 5, look at her with no makeup.
She looks like a albino. Lately her teeth has gone rotten too, too much drinking and smoking, she should use her billion dollars in getting them fixed.

oh and lately she seems depressed, she shows no emotions even being with ASAP she is looking unhappy.

perhaps shes a lesbian

She's dark skinned with a beautiful face. Rihanna looks bland in comparison.

Rihanna is lighter but average in features.

Kelly stands out among black women. Rihanna looks like your average mixed race Caribbean.
By features you mean she doesn’t have a small nose or forhead

Trending

Latest posts