Rihanna is not attractive

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I do not agree with the title as Rihanna is objectively attractive. Whether its her looks, accent, dress sense, decorum, she attracts a lot of admirers. Ask any rapper or celeb and they will list Rihanna as one of their "crushes".

For me tho, she is not ugly but definitely over rated.

I do not agree with the title as Rihanna is objectively attractive. Whether its her looks, accent, dress sense, decorum, she attracts a lot of admirers. Ask any rapper or celeb and they will list Rihanna as one of their "crushes".

For me tho, she is not ugly but definitely over rated.

If she was not a singer. Just an average girl flipping burgers at McDonald's none of them would date her.

A significant part of her sex appeal comes from her musical talent other then that shes medicore.

I also have the same position on Angelina Jolie. She's not attractive doesn't warrant all that international attention.

Last edited:
I've always said this. But than you got people like Kevin Samuels rating her 10 while giving Beyonce an 8. I'd understand if you say Kelly Rowland is a 10 but Rihanna?
Many people don't consider Kelly Rowland a 10. I noticed Somalis like her.

Many people don't consider Kelly Rowland a 10. I noticed Somalis like her.

She's dark skinned with a beautiful face. Rihanna looks bland in comparison.

Rihanna is lighter but average in features.

Kelly stands out among black women. Rihanna looks like your average mixed race Caribbean.

She's dark skinned with a beautiful face. Rihanna looks bland in comparison.

Rihanna is lighter but average in features.

Kelly stands out among black women. Rihanna looks like your average mixed race Caribbean.
Kelly Rowland is very beautiful, but her dark skin is the reason she isn't praised like Rihanna types. Rihanna is not mixed, her mom is Black and her dad is mixed. Her light eyes and light skin with some sex appeal is all she needed in the industry.

Kelly Rowland is very beautiful, but her dark skin is the reason she isn't praised like Rihanna types. Rihanna is not mixed, her mom is Black and her dad is mixed. Her light eyes and light skin with some sex appeal is all she needed in the industry.
Agree especially on the part where you said looks matter more in today's music industry. No more RnB it's all mumble rap, hip hop or pop.

Xaruun

VIP
Many celebrates of all races get nose jobs and plastic surgery. I don't think she does drugs.
She has those soulless eyes. She’s either a total nitty, part of a satanic cult, been passed around loads or all three. Probably all three.

the psychology of beauty is 30 percent real and the rest media projection and celebrity hype conditioning. and anything beyond one tends to take extra allure. what is actually beautiful is not the person but the aura and power that surrounds them and thats what we are envious about. believe me a lot of envy surrounds our perceptions ask basra the queen of envy she will attest to that

If she was not a singer. Just an average girl flipping burgers at McDonald's none of them would date her.

A significant part of her sex appeal comes from her musical talent other then that shes medicore.

I also have the same position on Angelina Jolie. She's not attractive doesn't warrant all that international attention.

Angelina Jolie is near enough 50 now, but Angelina in her prime? Come on!

I think the great thing about Rihanna is that she didn't succumb to society and industry pressure to slim down her nose. She still has a very black nose shape which adds to her uniqueness and allure which makes her stand out. She's gorgeous, despite not being classically pretty. Apart from her light skin and colored eyes, her features aren't what society celebrates.

imo shes slightly above mid, but her vibe is very enticing and sexy.All things considered shes a solid 8.7 or decimal points under for looks + 1.something for vibes.

reer

VIP
I think the great thing about Rihanna is that she didn't succumb to society and industry pressure to slim down her nose. She still has a very black nose shape which adds to her uniqueness and allure which makes her stand out. She's gorgeous, despite not being classically pretty. Apart from her light skin and colored eyes, her features aren't what society celebrates.
shes average and overrated for being mixed.

Watch Mr and Mrs smith(2004) where Angelina was imo in her prime.Solid 9 fasho

Trending