Riddles.

136106_Two-forms-of-water.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Water, now answer this
Maalin Maalmaha kamid ah diiq baa ukumo labo reer gurigood dhexdiisa ku dhalay......diiqa qofna ma iska lahayn. marka reerihii baa waxay isku qabsadeen ukumihii. Yaad siin lahayd ukumaha

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol the riddle is the af Somali. I got that it was about neighbours fighting over chicken eggs before I gave up

MashaAllah @NotMyL your Somali is exceptional, especially for a kid from the outside
Lol okay I have to admit I copied it :meleshame:but my Somali is pretty good. I figured it out after reading it the second time, give it a chance.

Lol okay I have to admit I copied it :meleshame:but my Somali is pretty good. I figured it out after reading it the second time, give it a chance.

Looool I should have figured it out with that epic intro "Maalin maalmaha kamid"

If I had to guess, I'd give the eggs back to the chicken or keep them for myself??? I dunno :francis:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Water, now answer this
Maalin Maalmaha kamid ah diiq baa ukumo labo reer gurigood dhexdiisa ku dhalay......diiqa qofna ma iska lahayn. marka reerihii baa waxay isku qabsadeen ukumihii. Yaad siin lahayd ukumaha

There are no eggs to give.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I kneeeeew it. I was flabbergasted by the way you wrote the riddle in afsomali.

Copy and paste smh.

Trending