Riddles in af Somali (hal xiralayal, xujjoyin, googaa, mah maah, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is a thread whereby you can ask any riddle in Somali language.

If the language is hard for you, you can use or permitted to use English.

Imma start it with few easy ones, but in Somali:yacadiim:

Sua'asha koowad/first question

These are easy, don't stress ;)

Wax hadii nadhiif/clean yahay uu gaduud/casaan yahay, hadii uu wasakh yahay uu cadaan/white yahay. Waa maxay waxaas?

2nd question.

:siilaanyolaugh: this is too easy;

Shan/5 hadii lagu daro 6 waa laba iyo toban/toban iyo labo, todoba hadii lix/6 lagudarana waxey noqoneysaa hal. Sideey kudhacde? What's that thing?

Wax hadii ey kaa bataan aad wax arkeynin, hadii leyska yareeye waad arki?

Wax waligiisa sii kordhaye/kudarsamayo( it just adds) but doesn't decrease. What's that thing?

The easiest one:siilaanyosmile:

Wax Europe laga helayaa, America laga helayaa, Australia laga helayaa, lakinse laga helimaayo qaarada Asia? What is it?

Typing in Somali is another hustle:wowsweat: I hope both waqooyis and koonfurs do undestand the shit I wrote.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If I write it in English, people would understand pretty easily. Imma keep it in Somali, except for those who don't know shit about Somali. I may add some english for better comprehension

Waxeey ahaayen saddax nin. Waxeey na kujireen hal qol/room. Mid waa indhoolo/blid, mid na waa curyaan/disabled, mid na waa dhagool/deaf. Waxaa katagtey korontada/nuurka/leerka/iftiinka ayagoo qolka kujiraan. Someone at the door rang the doorbell. Who will open the door first?

There were three guys. One is blind , the other one is disabled, the third one is deaf. There were in a room together. Suddenly the lights went off. All was dark, and the three guys were stranded in the room all together. Somebody rang the doorbell. Who will go open the door first?

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@abdiwarrior This is for you.

There was a plane crash in the border of Kenya and Somalia. Where would you have advised people to burry the survivors? You were given the chance to be the judge. Will you let them be buried in Somalia or in Kenya?

:trumpsmirk:Don't disappoint, shit's too easy @abdiwarrior show us your IQ

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Y'all can ask me too. I ain't perfect. Everyone is getting a piece of information. I'm all ears. I still got sumn, but you answer my questions first, ask me questions/riddles and later on I may ask.:icon lol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How SayWallahis react when they see this thread written in Somali
giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Dalmoor how about if I delete my answer, so others can have a chance to answer it too.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I walked in confidently into this topic..

What I read

Wax hadii nadhiif/clean yahay uu gaduud/casaan yahay, hadii uu wasakh yahay uu cadaan/white yahay. Waa maxay waxaas?

2nd question.

Shan/5 hadii lagu daro 6 waa laba iyo toban/toban iyo labo, todoba hadii lix/6 lagudarana waxey noqoneysaa hal. Sideey kudhacde? What's that thing?

Wax waligiisa sii kordhaye/kudarsamayo( it just adds) but doesn't decrease. What's that thing?

Wax Europe laga helayaa, America laga helayaa, Australia laga helayaa, lakinse laga helimaayo qaarada Asia? What is it?

Typing in Somali is another hustle:wowsweat: I hope both waqooyis and koonfurs do undestand the shit I wrote.
If I write it in English, people would understand pretty easily. Imma keep it in Somali, except for those who don't know shit about Somali. I may add some english for better comprehension

Waxeey ahaayen saddax nin. Waxeey na kujireen hal qol/room. Mid waa indhoolo/blid, mid na waa curyaan/disabled, mid na waa dhagool/deaf. Waxaa katagtey korontada/nuurka/leerka/iftiinka ayagoo qolka kujiraan. Someone at the door rang the doorbell. Who will open the door first?

There were three guys. One is blind , the other one is disabled, the third one is deaf. There were in a room together. Suddenly the lights went off. All was dark, and the three guys were stranded in the room all together. Somebody rang the doorbell. Who will go open the door first?

How I felt after reading it

tenor.gif

2nd question.

1 iftiinka
2 da'da
3nin cadaan :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts