Richest businessman pre 91 Abdi Xoosh demands his lands back from mooryan

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Noticed how the telcoms and money transfer companies benefited the most from the chaos in Somalia?

Coincidentally they're also the biggest revenue source for AS and that's been reported openly for over a decade.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
What is your connection to northern Adal sultanate?

We participated in the conquest and we are the successors to the Imam and the Adal Sultanate as Emir Nur ibn Mujahid is MX as well.

IMG_20200613_185259.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So that Alitihad terrorist Jumaale has Xoosh land.
Yes al barakaat aka Itixaad funder Jimcaale is squatting in huge amounts of land. He refuses for govt to oversee EVC transactions because AS will lose income.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know this man but I hope he gets his lands back, I believe he can take legal action if he can prove the land is his and he was never rightfully compensated :)

Abaq

VIP
the guy who stole xoosh's land is jimcaale who owns hormuud.

the solution is simple: BAN hormuud in jubbaland. why are you even allowing hawiye to make money of you in your own land.

do you think hawiye would allow a hormuud level of business owned by none hawiye to exist in mogadishu?
Jubbaland needs to follow Puntland's model. A separate telecoms, water companies etc. But unfortunately Axmed Madoobe is Ittixaad and he has a soft spot for his Ittixaad buddies.

Trending

Latest posts