Richest businessman pre 91 Abdi Xoosh demands his lands back from mooryan

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Imagine everything you built gets taken from you, that's sad wallahi:jcoleno:

Learn from this and never do business outside your tribe territory

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Imagine everything you built gets taken from you, that's sad wallahi:jcoleno:

Learn from this and never do business outside your tribe territory
Absolutely, imagine he worked his whole life to build his empire :wow:

Every tribe must go to his land theres no equality in the capital

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He was pushed by the Kacaan government to invest in Mogadishu, he was wealthy international trader, why did he listen to the Kacaan, why not just develop Caabudwaaq, Kismaayo and Gedo, to hell with the Kacaan, the feeder of the Horde.

TekNiKo

VIP
He was pushed by the Kacaan government to invest in Mogadishu, he was wealthy international trader, why did he listen to the Kacaan, why not just develop Caabudwaaq, Kismaayo and Gedo, to hell with the Kacaan, the feeder of the Horde.
Kacaan ruined us, we developed Xamar all for naught :wow:

TekNiKo

VIP
You and your adeer Abdi Xoolo can seek justice from Ethiopia in Ethiopia yaa ibnu itopiyaan, there is nothing for you in Somalia especially in HAGs Mogadishu.
These are the people we are dealing with folks hal xaraan nirig xalaal ma dhasho
Tell him keep it stepping or come get try get it back.
Horde haram antics will be paid for severely on the Day of Judgement

No wonder Xamar suffers qarax daily ileen Allah is just :wow: as long as you folks harbour haraam the punishment shall never end

This guy used to be a taxi driver for the government employees (later on became MSB's personal chauffeur) broke nigga from a nomad family that suffered from abaar and came to Xamar as an IDP. He is a product of the infamous Kacaan nepotism all of his wealth is gained through plunder of the state coffers and thus Xaraam.
:camby:
As they say: ''Lie to a liar, for lies are his coin; Steal from a thief, for that is easy''.

the guy who stole xoosh's land is jimcaale who owns hormuud.

the solution is simple: BAN hormuud in jubbaland. why are you even allowing hawiye to make money of you in your own land.

do you think hawiye would allow a hormuud level of business owned by none hawiye to exist in mogadishu?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This guy used to be a taxi driver for the government employees (later on became MSB's personal chauffeur) broke nigga from a nomad family that suffered from abaar and came to Xamar as an IDP. He is a product of the infamous Kacaan nepotism all of his wealth is gained through plunder of the state coffers and thus Xaraam.
:camby:
As they say: ''Lie to a liar, for lies are his coin; Steal from a thief, for that is easy''.
Wrong he was in Mogadishu before the Kacaan, he was raised in Mogadishu as a kid went to school there, the man on my DP was justice minister of the SYL government and his uncle, who brought him to Mogadishu.

tumblr_mjfecjkWfE1s4qi3qo1_1280.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
the guy who stole xoosh's land is jimcaale who owns hormuud.

the solution is simple: BAN hormuud in jubbaland. why are you even allowing hawiye to make money of you in your own land.

do you think hawiye would allow a hormuud level of business owned by none hawiye to exist in mogadishu?
I absolutley agree ban this Hawiya Horde monolith known as Hormuud. I dont send money using their Taaj periphary but only Darood xawaalads like AmalExpress.

Hormuud funds terrorism and was investigated for their links to AQ and Itixaad during the 90s under The Barakaat name. We must boycott this and use more neutral networks.

TekNiKo

VIP
This is why I believe in a strong Jubbaland. I wanna make Hútus feel it and that Jubbaland unaka leh when they step inside Kismaayo. Aargoosi cad.

:wow:
Kacaanist set us back half a century, NGM must be vicious Sadeists who dont shy away from investing only in Sade land.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Kacaanist set us back half a century, NGM must be vicious Sadeists who dont shy away from investing only in Sade land.

Nigga the Kacaan is our glorious history. It might have flaws and all which I concede. But it's our second phase of glory like Adal Sultanate which is our first. We will correct the mistakes of our elders. Believe that. A SADEist always honor his history. The Kacaan was a movie.

IMG_20200617_130556.jpg

In their defense, no one expected a huge civil war that would ruin the country.
I agree with your 2nd point though. It's time to invest in our lands and develop it.

Trending