Revert tells a moderate Muslim he’s not a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Maajid nawaz is not moderate f*ck outta here he's a full blown murtad. You can't say some of the things he says and still be a muslim.

The only reason he still calls himself a muslim is he thinks he'll have better chances at reforming the religion from the inside.

Props, ali!
the EDL love him

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
There is no difference between the teachings of mohamed abdulwahab and al kebab. Both were declared as khawarij extremists by the scholars of their time, both massacred entire Muslim populations and declared muslim cities and lands to be non muslim. May allah curse them both.
Thank you! If u support Wahhabism you support terrorist and I guess a lot of you here in somalispot are.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
It is barbaric why is that a practice among terrorist groups then. it goes against everything in Islam and highlights the bad parts of Islam like stoning, jihad and not be able to divorce as a woman.

Who told you terrorists are wahhabis.
Wixi xunba wahhabi kutir miyaa

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
the EDL love him
Edl have a right to be angry in my opinion. Uk is a Christian country when u have Anjem Choundry and Wahhabist disrespecting your country guess what their going to fight back sooner or later.

World

VIP
What are they then? If you look at Wahhabism and what the terrorist are doing it goes together like salt n pepper.
Islamic extremism only became a problem in Somalia after Saudi educated “Sheikhs” brought the terrorist ideology of Mohamed Abdulwahab to our lands. Before that, we didn’t have Al Shabab, ICU, al-ictihaad and other suicide bombing radicals hell bent on killing innocent people.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Islamic extremism only became a problem in Somalia after Saudi educated “Sheikhs” brought the terrorist ideology of Mohamed Abdulwahab to our lands. Before that, we didn’t have Al Shabab, ICU, al-ictihaad and other suicide bombing radicals hell bent on killing innocent people.
That’s right! these dumbasses think this is the teachings from prophet Muhammed (pboh) if it’s not tfrom the messenger it ain’t Islamic simple

Last edited:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
That is from your own pocket
Wahhabism was created like 100 years ago how is that the teaching of Islam? Wake up! Wahhabism destroyed Somalia for example these is not the way of life prophet Muhammed taught us. This is something else something political not Islam!

Although I often disagree and even dislike people like Ali Da'wah, he has a point. If you dont believe in the Hereafter you can't be a Muslim.

VIP
Thank you! If u support Wahhabism you support terrorist and I guess a lot of you here in somalispot are.

There they go lol. We don't believe in their watered down version of islam we're terrorists.

These liberal muslims are something else

ali proposed to a somali girl and she refused :mjlol::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::camby::dead:
Seriously?
saa.PNG

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
First of all I’ve never seen him agree with Ayaan or Sam Harris he speaks about the problems of Islam and Muslims. A lot of Muslim seem to ignore that for some reason. Whabism was something created way after Islam and it has its roots in polictics or what not its like Islamic form of communism. I’ve only seen Majid talk about this issue how is he not a Muslim?
What are the problems of Islam?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Maajid Nawaz is a fraud tho, Ali Dawah is right.
Man's a snake. He's not moderate, he's in another stratosphere.

It's weird that this opinion will put you in a box with "jihadis".
There're Muslims who drink a ton and I'd still see them as proper Muslims before Mr.Nawaz.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Maajid Nawaz is a right wing propaganda tool along with others like Tarek Fatah, Irshad Manji, Reza Aslan and others. They all claim to be Muslim but disagree with major tenets of the faith and want to reform an already perfect religion from Allah (SWT). None of these "progressive reformers" should be trusted in my opinion.

They are all enemies of mainstream Sunni Islam as far as I am concerned.

VIP
Maajid Nawaz is a right wing propaganda tool along with others like Tarek Fatah, Irshad Manji, Reza Aslan and others. They all claim to be Muslim but disagree with major tenets of the faith and want to reform an already perfect religion from Allah (SWT). None of these "progressive reformers" should be trusted in my opinion.

They are all enemies of mainstream Sunni Islam as far as I am concerned.

Tarek fatah is the biggest gaal on earth lol

@Heyyall probably considers him a muslim too just cos he says he is.

Declare ur gaalnimo with ur chest nayaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending