Revert tells a moderate Muslim he’s not a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Ali Dawah is a revert Muslim whose only been a Muslim for about 5 years. This dude literally knows nothing about Islam I remember seeing him debateing Tommy Robinson in a video he got smoked. Now he’s telling a muslim born man who’s even studied Islam like his whole life that he ain’t a Muslim??? What?? This is why I hate reverts fucking lunatics remind you Ali is a salafi terrorist. What a donut
:lawd:

VIP
Maajid nawaz is not moderate f*ck outta here he's a full blown murtad. You can't say some of the things he says and still be a muslim.

The only reason he still calls himself a muslim is he thinks he'll have better chances at reforming the religion from the inside.

Props, ali!

Last edited:
Maajid nawaz is not moderate f*ck outta here he's a full blown murtad. You can't say some of the things he says and still be a muslim.

The only reason he still calls himself a muslim is he thinks he'll have better chances at reforming the religion from the inside.

Prop, ali!
What does he say

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That's an ignorant view point just because someone is a revert doenst mean they arent knowledge or as knowledgeable as as born muslim. All the sahabahs were converts not to compare him to them. They are the best of us after the prophets and messengers.
Masjid nawaz is as weirdo and scum if you listen to his speeches and videos you'll see why many say the words coming out of him isn't islamic words or what a Muslim should say.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Athough I don't like this Ali Dawah guy and his antics on YT, he's right on this occasion. Why even mention that he's a revert? Just because someone is born into Islam, doesn't mean they own Islam or have more rights to claiming Islam than a revert.

This Maajid Nawaz guy has alligned himself with the likes of Sam Harris and Ayan Hirsi. He's a former knucklehead who turned jihadi, then turned secularist after the British government groomed him with some pussy and airtime to talk about reforming Islam and all that nonsense.

Anybody advocating for the reformation of our deen is a gaal for sure, because what they want to change is essentially the decree of Allah.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Ali Dawah is a revert Muslim whose only been a Muslim for about 5 years. This dude literally knows nothing about Islam I remember seeing him debateing Tommy Robinson in a video he got smoked. Now he’s telling a muslim born man who’s even studied Islam like his whole life that he ain’t a Muslim??? What?? This is why I hate reverts fucking lunatics remind you Ali is a salafi terrorist. What a donut
:lawd:
Iam with Ali here

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Athough I don't like this Ali Dawah guy and his antics on YT, he's right on this occasion. Why even mention that he's a revert? Just because someone is born into Islam, doesn't mean they own Islam or have more rights to claiming Islam than a revert.

This Maajid Nawaz guy has alligned himself with the likes of Sam Harris and Ayan Hirsi. He's a former knucklehead who turned jihadi, then turned secularist after the British government groomed him with some pussy and airtime to talk about reforming Islam and all that nonsense.

Anybody advocating for the reformation of our deen is a gaal for sure, because what they want to change is essentially the decree of Allah.
First of all I’ve never seen him agree with Ayaan or Sam Harris he speaks about the problems of Islam and Muslims. A lot of Muslim seem to ignore that for some reason. Whabism was something created way after Islam and it has its roots in polictics or what not its like Islamic form of communism. I’ve only seen Majid talk about this issue how is he not a Muslim?

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
First of all I’ve never seen him agree with Ayaan or Sam Harris he speaks about the problems of Islam and Muslims. A lot of Muslim seem to ignore that for some reason. Whabism was something created way after Islam and it has its roots in polictics or what not its like Islamic form of communism. I’ve only seen Majid talk about this issue how is he not a Muslim?
What is wahhabism to you?

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
People think once you are born muslim you always remain muslim.
There are nullifiers that can take you out of islam in split second.
Like what? U seem to be the kind of person who says you can’t be somali if you believe in something else. That’s the low iq rules that Muslims have created.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Like what? U seem to be the kind of person who says you can’t be somali if you believe in something else. That’s the low iq rules that Muslims have created.
Its very simple. If someone questions any verse from Allah he is not muslim even he is praying 5 times fasting going to hajj. Example Allah says pork is haram and you say its halal.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wahhabism is barabaric and non Islamic it reminds me of what society was like before Islam in Saudi Arabia.
What is none islamic about sheekh abdulwahhab. Did you ever any of his works and made for yourself an informed decision or you heard someone say wahhabism is barbaric and so you agree.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Are you serious? He's bloody everywhere these days with Sam Harris, they co-authored a whole book and he praises Ayan Hirsi like no one else does.

What I gather from your explanation of Wahhabism is that you're not well-versed on this topic. You ought to look into 'wahhabism' from an unbiased viewpoint and look into the people you choose to listen to. I don't mean to come across as patronising, but Maajid Nawaz's shenanigans are all over the internet. Even the Shia secularist Mehdi Hassan has had enough of his nonsense and regularly calls him out for saying stupid this to appease is anti-Islamic followers.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Heyyall read Kitab At Tawheed (the Book of Tawheed), which is a book written by Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab then judge for yourself if his work is not Islamic as you say.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
What is none islamic about sheekh abdulwahhab. Did you ever any of his works and made for yourself an informed decision or you heard someone say wahhabism is barbaric and so you agree.
It is barbaric why is that a practice among terrorist groups then. it goes against everything in Islam and highlights the bad parts of Islam like stoning, jihad and not be able to divorce as a woman.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Are you serious? He's bloody everywhere these days with Sam Harris, they co-authored a whole book and he praises Ayan Hirsi like no one else does.

What I gather from your explanation of Wahhabism is that you're not well-versed on this topic. You ought to look into 'wahhabism' from an unbiased viewpoint and look into the people you choose to listen to. I don't mean to come across as patronising, but Maajid Nawaz's shenanigans are all over the internet. Even the Shia secularist Mehdi Hassan has had enough of his nonsense and regularly calls him out for saying stupid this to appease is anti-Islamic followers.
I don’t what to look into a Wahhabism we all know what it is. It’s not Islam its favoured by reverts and terrorist that’s should tell you a lot.

World

VIP
There is no difference between the teachings of mohamed abdulwahab and al kebab. Both were declared as khawarij extremists by the scholars of their time, both massacred entire Muslim populations and declared muslim cities and lands to be non muslim. May allah curse them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.