Revert brother wants to start a matchmaking business between Somali females and reverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How do you guys cope with that humiliation? It must be embarrasing going to mosque or be known for that shit?

Why do Arabs and Pakistanis keep their women in line but Somalis in the UK can't do the same?
Two words, honor killings.

It's embarrassing wallahi, one time a Jamaican imam in a mosque that I was attending prayers on jumma stood up to give the Friday qutbah, before he started he said a few words about Somalis & I quote 'Why is it that when Somali girls come to the mosque & ask us to find a husband they always say we don't want a Somali man? What's wrong with you Somali men'

The mosque was packed with many different races, to put it short we almost came to blows outside cause I felt that was below the belt what that so called imam did. Most of my ajnabi friends are married to Somali girls, it is what it is, it don't bother me no more, you can take a horse to some water but you can't force it to drink.

Two words, honor killings.

It's embarrassing wallahi, one time a Jamaican imam in a mosque that I was attending prayers on jumma stood up to give the Friday qutbah, before he started he said a few words about Somalis & I quote 'Why is it that when Somali girls come to the mosque & ask us to find a husband they always say we don't want a Somali man? What's wrong with you Somali men'

The mosque was packed with many different races, to put it short we almost came to blows outside cause I felt that was below the belt what that so called imam did. Most of my ajnabi friends are married to Somali girls, it is what it is, it don't bother me no more, you can take a horse to some water but you can't force it to drink.

One thing i can't understand is why Somali men in Canada and the UK act like effiminate sissies?
Why do you allow your own women talk smack about you and walk all over you?. Waxaad tahay miskeen fulaayo, that is why gabadhaha soomaaliyeed way kibreen

You need to give these chicks a good karbaash every now and then. Then they will straighten up and know their place.

Walaahi i have seen the biggest contrast between Somali men in the west and Somali men back home . The former wears pants and the latter wears g-strings.

Arab fathers are out there requesting gold bars and 200.000 +cash meher ,while you guys are happy with your daughters marrying some ajanabi 41 year old ex-convicted druggie for free

If they have the reputation of being cheap and easy it's because of us. Act like men and control your damn females!!

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

One thing i can't understand is why Somali men in Canada and the UK have become effiminate sissies?
Why do you allow your own women talk smack about you and walk all over you?. Waxaad tahay miskeen fulaayo, that is why gabadhaha soomaaliyeed way kibreen

You need to give these chicks a good karbaash every now and then. Then they will straighten up and know their place.

Walaahi i have seen the biggest contrast between Somali men in the west and Somali men back home . The former wears pants and the latter wears g-strings.

Arab fathers are out there requesting gold bars and 200.000 +cash meher ,while you guys are happy with your daughters marrying some ajanabi 41 year old ex-convicted druggie for free

If they have the reputation of being cheap and easy it's because of us. Act like men and control your damn females!!
So much misogyny once again Somali men don't own nor control Somali women. They are not your belonging. Somali girls can marry who ever the f*ck they want.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

One thing i can't understand is why Somali men in Canada and the UK act like effiminate sissies?

It's the system that is engineered to break down families. Asians, Turks, Arabs have honor killing to deal with this kind of stuff. As Somalis Alhamdulillah we don't practise this barbaric & backwards inhumane way. You're a child if you're still under 18 years of age, so you have still much to learn about a relationship between a man & a woman. In a nutshell the problem arises when the night wants to become the day, men & women meant to complete eachother, problems will arise when they choose to compete instead.

So much misogyny once again Somali men don't own nor control Somali women. They are not your belonging. Somali girls can marry who ever the f*ck they want.

Somali men are your guardians and you guys shall respect us. Somali values and Islamic values are communal values. Where honor and respect carry more weight than agency over sexual expression or freedom to do whatever you want.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Geeljire balayo kugu dhacday. You don't own anyone. How are you going to control females when you wear skinny jeans! Control your Damn life first. For a person who claims to be 17 yrs old. You surely do have a lot of hatred towards Somali women. Who hurt ya?

It's the system that is engineered to break down families. Asians, Turks, Arabs have honor killing to deal with this kind of stuff. As Somalis Alhamdulillah we don't practise this barbaric & backwards inhumane way. You're a child if you're still under 18 years of age, so you have still much to learn about a relationship between a man & a woman. In a nutshell the problem arises when the night wants to become the day, men & women meant to complete eachother, problems will arise when they choose to compete instead.

You guys exaggerate with the honor killing nonsense all they do is watch out for their own women and keep unwanted dudes away.

I knew a Somali guy who dated this turkish chick and whom he wanted to marry. Her whole male lineage came for him walahi. :ulachen001::lol::ulachen001:
We can't even go near Arab,Turkish or Asian chicks without being murdered by their family. :uCkf6mf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somali men are your guardians and you guys shall respect us. Somali values and Islamic values are communal values. Where honor and respect carry more weight than agency over sexual expression or freedom to do whatever you want.

Somali men can't even guard their chat from being eaten by their friend how the f*ck are they gonna guard a grown woman?

You're just a little boy.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Theres far better options in this world than a somali woman...the grass is actually greener on the other side

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You guys exaggerate with the honor killing nonsense all they do is watch out for their own women and keep unwanted dudes away.

I knew a Somali guy who dated this turkish chick and whom he wanted to marry. Her whole male lineage came for him walahi. :ulachen001::lol::ulachen001:
We can't even go near Arab,Turkish or Asian chicks without being murdered by their family. :uCkf6mf:
I know many Somali guys who are married to Turkish, Arab, Indian chicks, it's rear though cause most girls fear to be killed by their families. When you say exaggerate, have you've been here to the uk before? Why I'm I sensing malice in your words? What's your motive? Why do I get the impression that you're somehow getting a kick out this whole debacle? It's not an us against them situation, me personally I'm empathic towards a Somali regardless of what his adopted home country is, so check yourself lil man & muse over these words.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This lil man really want to play some sort of mental gymnastic with I? Kkkk war bal ku soo celi geele, adigo nabad u balawaara beloy kaalay lama yiraado haday kugu timaado lama booyo boowow

Why did you decide to edit & qoute me? Kkkk I can feel the sweat trickling down your cheeks, be honest you upper lip quivers of fear.

A simple mispost i intended to qoute you . But it wasn't my intent to come across as condescending, i have a habit of mixing unwarranted silly humor with my posts. I do feel empathy for my fellow brothers and sisters regardless of region although it might not seem like it.

But do tell is honor killing a real thing in the west? Have you personally witnessed it? What is this system you were speaking of?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A simple mispost i intended to qoute you . But it wasn't my intent to come across as condescending, i have a habit of mixing unwarranted silly humor with my posts. I do feel empathy for my fellow brothers and sisters regardless of region although it might not seem like it.

But do tell is honor killing a real thing in the west? Have you personally witnessed it? What is this system you were speaking of?
Honor killing is very real, yes I've witnessed it, a few years back an Indian girl from my school was killed cause she had a white boyfriend & her family found out.

The system is very similar across the west, women are given authority over the kids so more time they kick the man out the house, leaving the kids with no father figure, imagine what that does to a lil xalimo growing up? Somali men ain't shiii...@Barni @Reikho...so on, it's a vicious cycle.

The powers that shouldn't be figured out if they get the father out the home then there won't be no one to discipline the children. Besides when a woman is given a roof over her head & money to support herself then what's the use of a man? Hence why many faraxs are reduced to sperm donors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts