Revert brother wants to start a matchmaking business between Somali females and reverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very little we grew up in the West we are a product of our environment, many guys I know don't even date somali women.

But why is it when I look at the Indians, the Arabs, the Pakistanis, and all other Muslim groups and even other non-Muslim minority groups you see a strong builtin preference for one's own and very high rates of endogamy? Why weren't they a "product of our environment"? :kanyehmm:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
But why is it when I look at the Indians, the Arabs, the Pakistanis, and all other Muslim groups and even other non-Muslim minority groups you see a strong builtin preference for one's own and very high rates of endogamy? Why weren't they a "product of our environment"? :kanyehmm:

Idk maybe because people don't like somali culture?

North america is the same shit sxb, waxan waa global crisis :lol:. Many of the females I've spoken to say they would like to marry out. Youll see them plaster their "hubby" like a foking trophy all over social media. Then *poof out of nowhere all those pics of him are gone:drakegrin:.Vast majority who chose to marry out, married a loser who left them after dropping a few seeds. Then they come back to hooyo who raises their kid while they start attending Somali functions and somali weddings looking for a innocent faarax to take them in.

I made a thread awhile ago stating xaliimoyin way isdaba raacaan. Ilaahi baan kudhaarshe if young western Somali couples start making YouTube videos like reer Roger and co. these xaliimos will ride that wave and start looking for that type of relationship. Wallahi obilaahi otalaahi I'm serious. Don't underestimate the power of social media. There's a reason they used to call TV, television "programming"

This is one of the reasons why I left ss for a while, there's way too much negativity here. Life's too short to be caring about another's marriage but I've noticed the younger generation (18-21) are doing a lot to tarnish the somali females image.

If you really see this as a problem marry a somali like the vast majority of somalis still do.

Bohol

VIP
There is a Somali proverb "Lax walba meeshay iis dhigto ba lagu qaala" . It is those
misguided girls fault that now even the foreigners they run after have low opinion of
them.

A clear example of foreigners using our noble deen to get access to readily available cheap, clean and blinded Somali women. We quickly need to removal these Somali Salafist fifth columnist from our community and need to interpret Islam to our own needs and culture. These Somali Salafist pedestal Arabs and their culture to the mental detriment of our people. When will Somalis realize there is NO MUSLIM brotherhood?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Time to be refuted by actual evidence. According to some pretty modern statistics, only 83% of elligible black men are married to black women:

Four myths about Black Marriage

Other studies peg that number as low as 80%. It is also subject to variations as a function of region and also generation. In the bay area and other "progressive" metropolises, the rates of outmarriage or common law couples are much higher than that national average and vice-versa. It is especially different with millennials that are more open to interracial marriage especially black women.

No one cares what Somalis are doing in your tiny little Scandinavian town of nowhere, but in English speaking countries of the west this is a visible phenomenon and when you have other Muslims casually suggest a revert seek out Somali women to marry for that is the most accommodating demographic of such an individual and to do in a completely non-malicious and supporting manner, highly suggests there is a "visible" issue that other people are noticing and the numbers of outmarriage of Somali women in these locations likely rival those of AA men or even outpace them.

Bring me stats or STFU.

Bielsa

VIP
Most Somali women end up with Somali men though. These Salafist weirdos are rare

"But but but all my revert friends are with Somalis so that means most Somali women are after reverts"

This is 13 pages of anecdotal stories and posts from Ummah forum. That's what guys like Jubbaman calls "evidence".

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We've already established that we have bad women, just move on bantu man.
Wallahi billahi tollahi the Internet gave the irrelevant, drug addicted loser to call Somali women bad a platform. I'm actually laughing. You actually dare to insult Somali women. YOU out of all people. Look at you. Looooool. Cajiib! You probably sell your booty to AA men to get weed.

Is this the Somalicoon drug addicted loser?

Loooooooooooool.

This is 13 pages of anecdotal stories and posts from Ummah forum. That's what guys like Jubbaman calls "evidence".

Where's your evidence that outmarriage rates of Somalis to converts is just 1% as you claimed? Where's your evidence that 95% of elligible black men are married to black women? I already refuted the latter claim with actual government statistics cited in the article I posted. So, wht don't you start backing up any of the claims you have been making in this thread? 1% does not ellicit a stereotype. 1% does not have random non-Somali Muslims on other forums recommending the reverts to look into narrying a Somali because of how prevalent it has become.

Your using a lack of data for evidence that this isn't a phenomenon. You actually are too foolish to realize no one cares enough at all to do a study on these issues about your community. Most would be glad if your community died off and wouldn't spend any resources looking at Somali sociology. :mjlaugh: At least most forum members know better and acknowledge something disproportionate is going on.

Change? What did the broke Ghanian dude bring to the table? Change you say? A jailbird get married pays no meher gets the cake & eats it yet a farax has to step up his game kkk

Nah I'm going back home as they say home is where the heart is, in sha Allah.

They suffer from self hate

Last edited:

Bielsa

VIP
Where's your evidence that outmarriage rates of Somalis to converts is just 1% as you claimed? Where's your evidence that 95% of elligible black men are married to black women? I already refuted the latter claim with actual government statistics cited in the article I posted. So, wht don't you start backing up any of the claims you have been making in this thread? 1% does not ellicit a stereotype. 1% does not have random non-Somali Muslims on other forums recommending the reverts to look into narrying a Somali because of how prevalent it has become.

Your using a lack of data for evidence that this isn't a phenomenon. You actually are too foolish to realize no one cares enough at all to do a study on these issues about your community. Most would be glad if your community died off and wouldn't spend any resources looking at Somali sociology. :mjlaugh: At least most forum members know better and acknowledge something disproportionate is going on.

So you have no stats to back your claims? The burden us on you.

My AA comment was an example. I dont care about them. Unlike you. You seem obsessed. So bring stats or STFU.

"But bu bu. ... my reverts friends r all married to Somali women"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts