Reverse racism in the black community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come it's okay for black people to be racist towards everyone but cry foul when you do the same?

I was told I wasn't African enough today by 2 black people. I'm triggered. Somalis are th original African!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
We aren't "original" anything.
This meme that we are the original people of Africa needs to die. If anyone's the "original" people it's the Khoisan.

We wuz and iz Somalis, in regards to their use of the term "African" I don't see how some Western madows have a right to discuss who's "more" or "less" African. White South Africans are more "African" than they are. It's a load of bullshit.

There is nothing called racism us black ppl can't be racist. Maybe u have heard ignorant comments from fellow black and african ppl but its not racism sweetie

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
There is nothing called racism us black ppl can't be racist. Maybe u have heard ignorant comments from fellow black and african ppl but its not racism sweetie

The BLM brigade has arrived that was quick
giphy.gif

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I was onboard hating whitey in 2015 that shit use to be funny but now it's getting out of hand y'all need to chill. This goes to the BLM fanboys and girls. Blacks can't be racist? :chrisfreshhah: They're racist to me or should i say "xenophobic"

I was onboard hating whitey in 2015 that shit use to be funny but now it's getting out of hand y'all need to chill. This goes to the BLM fanboys and girls. Blacks can't be racist? :chrisfreshhah: They're racist to me or should i say "xenophobic"
But how come blacks are racist if we waz slaves:siilaanyosmile:

(some) Black afro-centrists always go on about how Africa is the most diverse continent but then relegate to silly diatribes that some ethnicities/peoples aren't 'Afrikan' enough because they don't look like them case in point North Africans and horners.

As far as I'm aware, Africa was just a latin name for a Roman province in what is now the Maghreb/North Africa.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are the founding people of Africa.

P.s

After they found out I was East African they said Somalia was involved in slave trading.

I told them that's nonsense. They said its true and my ancestors probably sold West Africans to the white folks.

I told them my greatgrandfather freed the Bantus, then thee wilder beasts said I proved them right!!!!

I was lowkey shooketh but I defended the Somalis.

Then I bolted like Usain.

Joanne-Running-2.gif

We aren't "original" anything.
This meme that we are the original people of Africa needs to die. If anyone's the "original" people it's the Khoisan.

We wuz and iz Somalis, in regards to their use of the term "African" I don't see how some Western madows have a right to discuss who's "more" or "less" African. White South Africans are more "African" than they are. It's a load of bullshit.

Why do you use the term "Madows" to describe fellow Black Africans? The Somali term madow literally means "dark skinned" in English. But aren't Somalis a dark skinned people? We just have different hair texture and facial features from Blacks in other parts of Africa, but we have the same skin colour as them. So I find it quite ridiculous and idiotic that you use the "madow" to describe other black people.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why do you use the term "Madows" to describe fellow Black Africans? The Somali term madow literally means "dark skinned" in English. But aren't Somalis a dark skinned people? We just have different hair texture and facial features from Blacks in other parts of Africa, but we have the same skin colour as them. So I find it quite ridiculous and idiotic that you use the "madow" to describe other black people.
"Madow" means black :what1:
Why are you so hung up on semantics?
Why use "Black", a word denoting skin tone, when we have the same skin tone as other Africans? It's the same logic.
I don't see the point of this post.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

P.s

After they found out I was East African they said Somalia was involved in slave trading.

I told them that's nonsense. They said its true and my ancestors probably sold West Africans to the white folks.

I told them my greatgrandfather freed the Bantus, then thee wilder beasts said I proved them right!!!!

Joanne-Running-2.gif
Idk about you but us MJs sold a lot of slaves and owned a loooot. I know my great grandparents did.

P.s

Joanne-Running-2.gif

So you have no problem attacking somali men here but you can't defend yourself from Ajnabis slandering your people ? :what1:

What a miskeen :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.