Reverse racism in the black community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
To behonest this is true.
This guy uses the word, then i told him: dude iam black person why u use that?
He said: no nooo, u are not black. U are not .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are a reer badiyo Idc about your tribe you're not among me.
Among me? your whole existence on this site is because of me. Do your homework if you're going to pretend to be my people. You ignorant, irrelevant twat!

You don't have the privilege to quote me nayaa!

They can call me racist when i put these back on their throats

images (1).jpg

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Among me? your whole existence on this site is because of me. Do your homework if you're going to pretend to be my people. You ignorant, irrelevant twat!

You don't have the privilege to quote me nayaa!
"existence on this site" Stop talking you reek of retardation.

Jeesto

VIP
How come it's okay for black people to be racist towards everyone but cry foul when you do the same?

I was told I wasn't African enough today by 2 black people. I'm triggered. Somalis are th original African!
Some jarrers from Uganda depated with me about my ethnicity claiming that i'm a mix of carab, hindi and africans because of my features and skintone and one said "We(EA ugandan) are prettier than west africans because their features are ugly":chrisfreshhah:Guess what? He was as Madow as them WAs

Niggas thought the whole East africans are beautifull thing was for them when it is meant for us in the horn :mjlol:.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Retard is the one pretending to be something they're not. Like I said you don't have the privilege to quote me.
Quit ridiculing yourself. Your name literally says "sovereign" and you pretend to be MJ. You would literally be sold as a slave if you attempted to claim my tribe. Sucking MJs doesn't count as being MJ so close your legs, shut your lips and go be a badiyo elsewhere.

Keo

VIP
We aren't "original" anything.
This meme that we are the original people of Africa needs to die. If anyone's the "original" people it's the Khoisan.

We wuz and iz Somalis, in regards to their use of the term "African" I don't see how some Western madows have a right to discuss who's "more" or "less" African. White South Africans are more "African" than they are. It's a load of bullshit.
East Africa are the original.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
East Africa are the original.
Humanity started in East Africa, but that does not mean that the people living there currently are somehow that original population.
Somalis themselves are by no means the original people. About 9000 years ago (a much shorter timespan than all of human existence) we didn't exist as a population. Meanwhile other groups like the Khoisan were pretty much the same as they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts