Revealed: South Africa Had Higher Life Expectancy and Lower Crime Under White Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Also there were no innocent Somali businessmen being burned alive and brutally murdered in cold blood. :bell:

Last edited:
Well that's a given all the south africans know is ooga booga music and zulu warrior. They are animals designed for slavery, they decimated the native khoisan people and then have the nerve to cry about apartheid.:camby::susp:

Stop posting anti-black threads that reek of of a racial inferiority complex. What the hell is wrong with you, do you spend your time reading white supremacist websites??

All this shows is that black people(including us) are no different to xoolo and if you put different kind of animals in a zoo they will need a zoo keeper(which in this situation will be the whites) to keep them away from eating each other

All this shows is that black people(including us) are no different to xoolo and if you put different kind of animals in a zoo they will need a zoo keeper(which in this situation will be the whites) to keep them away from eating each other
But Somalis are not blacks unless you mean your a censored

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to live under kacaan days any day.. post civil rights has nothing to do with me as am not connected to that land of history
No one asked you about Kacaan , dear fellow .

The point is Somalis and other Africans ,be they residing in North America or the United Kingdom ,are enjoying the fruits of freedom fought for by Black Americans .Ilhan Omar exists because of the black Civil rights movement . Somalis are able to do as they want and go to a school of their choosing in Minnesota because of the Black
civil rights movement . Somalis benefit from the rights given to other blacks . This would would have not been possible in the West if slavery and white domination would have prevailed .

You can't say kneegrows were better off under slavery ,while at the Same time be enjoying the rights and privileges those very knee grows fought for .

Also ,you are still to answer my question :Would you prefer to live in apartheid or modern South Africa?You can't say it wouldnt effect you because you would have been assigned to a racial category below the Whites and Indians and you would have faced many forms of discrimination .You can't have it both ways .

If you are going to argue that blacks were better under white rule ,why not apply it to Somalis and say they would have been better offf under colonialism as well ?
Should we also return to white rule since it was so good ?

If you are going to argue that blacks were better under white rule ,why not apply it to Somalis and say they would have been better offf under colonialism as well ?
Should we also return to white rule since it was so good ?

Simply because somalis achieved more under government than under cadaans while madoows have achieved nothing by themselves.

So your argument doesnt add up.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's a shame really, what that country has become. South Africa's credit rating was even downgraded to junk status recently. :francis:

Simply because somalis achieved more under government than under cadaans while madoows have achieved nothing by themselves.

So your argument doesnt add up.
Lol what exactly have Somalis achieved?

If you didn't belong to one of the most useless ethnic groups in the world, your superiority complex might've had some weight. But you're Somalis. These madows you hate so much have accomplished more than Somalis ever have and probably ever will. So humble yourself and come back to reality.

Ps. I mean madows in general. Not south Africans

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol what exactly have Somalis achieved?

If you didn't belong to one of the most useless ethnic groups in the world, your superiority complex might've had some weight. But you're Somalis. These madows you hate so much have accomplished more than Somalis ever have and probably ever will. So humble yourself and come back to reality.

Ps. I mean madows in general. Not south Africans

Ok, historically what time frame? The last twenty years of somali history? 700 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts