Retired Egyptian General Fouad Fayoud: MB Founder Hassan Al-Banna Was a Jew

I have heard this from elsewhere and I think it's an interesting theory.

"In an October 27, 2019 interview on Channel 1 (Egypt), retired Egyptian General Fouad Fayoud suggested that Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan Al-Banna had been a Jew because he had lived in a neighborhood inhabited by Moroccan Jews and had been known as โ€œthe watchmaker,โ€ a profession that General Fayoud said had been practiced exclusively by Jews at the time. In addition, General Fayoud claimed that the Mossad has had agents trying to wreak havoc in Egypt and that Israel aims to tear apart Arab countries such as Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq by causing sectarian conflict."

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘

"In an October 27, 2019 interview on Channel 1 (Egypt), retired Egyptian General Fouad Fayoud suggested that Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan Al-Banna had been a Jew because he had lived in a neighborhood inhabited by Moroccan Jews and had been known as โ€œthe watchmaker,โ€ a profession that General Fayoud said had been practiced exclusively by Jews at the time. In addition, General Fayoud claimed that the Mossad has had agents trying to wreak havoc in Egypt and that Israel aims to tear apart Arab countries such as Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq by causing sectarian conflict."
hahaha, now you are taking the talks of military dictators

try as much as you want but you will end up in failure petro Saudi puppet

Al Muslim

ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุงู…ุฑูŠูƒุง ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„

This guy worked under mubarak and you take a single word he says seriously? Come on now.

Muzaffer

F2A554EB-183A-4564-BDBF-CA0F4256EDBE.jpeg

this man is supposed to be Moroccan.... I know he was born or is supposed to have been born in Egypt... but the official story is that his family came to Egypt from Morocco.... I'm not saying that isn't true..... but he does not look like a Moroccan to me.... maybe a Moroccan Jew.... he looks to me like a Jew....

anyways, does anyone here besides me have a copy of this book?

51q1eLi2T-L._AC_SY780_.jpg

now would people be interested in reading this book then forming a conclusion? no, let's form a conclusion first and no need to worry about looking at all the evidence.... looking at the evidence then forming the conclusion is for sellout dogs of the Zionists..... real warriors for the cause don't worry about things like evidence... whoever has a slogan definitely means their slogan, no one ever deceives in their slogans.... such is the logic....

477AFF67-C8BF-4753-AC3E-483FC2DF839F.jpeg

848E3316-F0D4-429F-849E-84A3509A6E77.png

This guy worked under mubarak and you take a single word he says seriously? Come on now.

actually, I didn't get it from him.... and by the way the US literally helped create the revolution to get rid of Mubarak.... also I don't believe in this theory that we should just automatically reject everything someone says.... some of what Lenin said was true... some of what Hitler said was true.... they were evil but not everything they said was false

zaffron

gumeysi diid
masha'allah imagine how mich ajr the sheikh is getting for all this slander, may allah reward him immensely

Muzaffer

View attachment 186454

this man is supposed to be Moroccan.... I know he was born or is supposed to have been born in Egypt... but the official story is that his family came to Egypt from Morocco.... I'm not saying that isn't true..... but he does not look like a Moroccan to me.... maybe a Moroccan Jew.... he looks to me like a Jew....

anyways, does anyone here besides me have a copy of this book?

51q1eLi2T-L._AC_SY780_.jpg

now would people be interested in reading this book then forming a conclusion? no, let's form a conclusion first and no need to worry about looking at all the evidence.... looking at the evidence then forming the conclusion is for sellout dogs of the Zionists..... real warriors for the cause don't worry about things like evidence... whoever has a slogan definitely means their slogan, no one ever deceives in their slogans.... such is the logic....

View attachment 186455

View attachment 186456

actually, I didn't get it from him.... and by the way the US literally helped create the revolution to get rid of Mubarak.... also I don't believe in this theory that we should just automatically reject everything someone says.... some of what Lenin said was true... some of what Hitler said was true.... they were evil but not everything they said was false
Hassan al Bana ra was Egyptian and his father was imam and is well known.

the revolution in the Arab world was purely good but it was a trap to hunt down the good people who can save their countries in Syria and Algeria and Egypt.

the MBH is the largest opposition front against the dictators in the Arab world so its normal to be attacked by the Arab governments

The difference between the treatment of Morsi and Mubarak from the same judge

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Madkhali boy using the same talking points of UAE and Saudi govt loool. Maxamed Mursi was a shahiid and a hero

Muzaffer

Madkhali boy using the same talking points of UAE and Saudi govt loool. Maxamed Mursi was a shahiid and a hero
for the first time, I agree with a lander on something
giphy.gif

if people are real warriors for Islam, they should take the issue of Masonic infiltration very seriously and should investigate the Muslim Brotherhood's link with Freemasonry.... it is very clear they are a Masonic organization.... instead of trying to attack anyone who warns against Masonic infiltration, real defenders of Islam should first thoroughly investigate such claims, examine the evidence and they should be keen on guarding against Masonic infiltration.....

you can say "Madkhali," "Saudi" or whatever all you want... that will not make the Muslim Brotherhood any less of a Masonic organization, just as calling someone a racist white Trump supporter would not change the reality of the Democrats

Muzaffer

you didn't give us clear strong proof that MB are mason or whatever secret toxic society

If opposing Freemasonry makes me a bad guy, I guess I'm a bad guy. I'm not willing to budge on the issue. I don't think ignoring the Masonic nature of the Muslim Brotherhood is the way to defend Islam. And whatever Saudi is up to has no bearing on the matter. It's no different than someone bringing up Trump and the Republicans if someone says something about the Democrats.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
you can say "Madkhali," "Saudi" or whatever all you want... that will not make the Muslim Brotherhood any less of a Masonic organization, just as calling someone a racist white Trump supporter would not change the reality of the Democrats
Outrageous conspiracy theories is your only stick why dont you speak about your Madkhali sheikhs speak about Saudis and UAE detente with Israel or is it easy to insult the real muqawammah fighting for an Islamic Khalifah