Retaliation, Shootings, Murder: Court Docs, Reports Reveal Violence of Twin Cities Somali Gangs

Abdilahi-Muse-Ibrahim-and-Omar-Nur-Hassan.png

https://alphanewsmn.com/retaliation...StT1Ied70WLbSN6THaZVATrWrnfYJiG9jc5hxnz7Uwlwk

Cedar area is so low class and shit. You’d never catch me over there when I lived in MN. I can’t believe young-ins go there voluntarily when there’s uptown and dinkytown where all the parties are at. Trash follows trash

Cedar area is so low class and shit. You’d never catch me over there when I lived in MN. I can’t believe young-ins go there voluntarily when there’s uptown and dinkytown where all the parties are at. Trash follows trash

@MoeMoney

Don’t insult Cedar aka Qandalla, that’s where Dr @kickz was raised. Notables such as @Reiko and @Raage live there. @Basra ’s application for an extension of her subsidised housing in Cedar was rejected and she was sent to her former in-Laws in Ohio where they live in tin homes.

Yeah Cedar is a Mess... I'm not gonna lie.. when I hit rock bottom and I was drinking everyday.. I would kick it there a lot .. that place made me into alcoholic ... Alhumdullah I went to rehab after a jail stint and got sober ... never touch a sip of liquor in months

Yeah Cedar is a Mess... I'm not gonna lie.. when I hit rock bottom and I was drinking everyday.. I would kick it there a lot .. that place made me into alcoholic ... Alhumdullah I went to rehab after a jail stint and got sober ... never touch a sip of liquor in months
Yeah man I remember everybody it seemed from 2015 to 2017 would buy cocaine there. It didnt matter who it was. People you would never think to see there. Anytime I would see a whitewash girl from the suburbs, I was like damn, you too.

Alhamdullah, good luck on your journey. Take it a day at a time.

Yeah man I remember everybody it seemed from 2015 to 2017 would buy cocaine there. It didnt matter who it was. People you would never think to see there. Anytime I would see a whitewash girl from the suburbs, I was like damn, you too.

Alhamdullah, good luck on your journey. Take it a day at a time.

Thanks bro

and Yeah, Cedar is still the Trap... You can find any drugs you want in those projects

this is what's wrong with Somalis. Your parents fled a war zone to provide you with a better western life and you go join some dumbass gang. It's sad that you can't even tell the difference between Somalis and Madows anymore in the West.

Tukraq

VIP
this is what's wrong with Somalis. Your parents fled a war zone to provide you with a better western life and you go join some dumbass gang. It's sad that you can't even tell the difference between Somalis and Madows anymore in the West.
Madows? somalis are more savage than Madows back home in Africa why would it be different in the west?

They Ain;t join Gangs.. they made up their own Gangs .. read the article .. these are Somali-Based Groups

@MoeMoney

Don’t insult Cedar aka Qandalla, that’s where Dr @kickz was raised. Notables such as @Reiko and @Raage live there. @Basra ’s application for an extension of her subsidised housing in Cedar was rejected and she was sent to her former in-Laws in Ohio where they live in tin homes.
I moved from Cedar years ago! I live in an cadaan neighborhood in Maple Grove now and my stress level has gone down and I have clear skin for the first time since puberty.

tenor.png

I hope the community addresses gun violence, Minnesota is the birth place of #SomaliExcellence in the diaspora, I am sure the leaders will get this right

Trending