Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The rest of the world:

upload_2019-3-11_12-33-55.png

Africa:

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't bring your niggas down, waryaa :ufdup:The rest of the world is progressing and Africa's rapidly catching up.

EDIT: :snoop:I dun goofed, y'all. The picture I provided for Africa was actually Dubai. :francis: here's a pic of Khartoum, Sudan to make up for it.
banner2.jpg

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somali isn't even keeping up with Africa.

16th century Venice

Canaletto_Grand_Canal_from_Palazzo_Flangini_-_JPGM.jpg

21st century Jowhar, Somalia

shabelle-floods-somalia-2013.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Some other amazing African cities:

upload_2019-3-11_12-47-13.png

Luanda, Angola

upload_2019-3-11_12-49-43.png

Algiers, Algeria

upload_2019-3-11_12-52-26.png

Johannesburg, South Africa

upload_2019-3-11_12-53-48.png

Cairo, Egypt

upload_2019-3-11_12-55-38.png

Accra, Ghana

upload_2019-3-11_12-56-41.png

Nairobi, Kenya

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Although there are some fancy looking places above, it's clear that colonialism really left its mark on Africa, I have no doubt that things would have been way more affluent if history was less harsher.

which is why I think it's childish and unfair to compare giant European cities that have fully capitalzed on their resources and minerals to somewhere like fucking Jowhaar

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Although there are some fancy looking places above, it's clear that colonialism really left its mark on Africa, I have no doubt that things would have been way more affluent if history was less harsher.

which is why I think it's childish and unfair to compare giant European cities that have fully capitalzed on their resources and minerals to somewhere like fucking Jowhaar

Agree for the most parts but Somalis existed as long as the Europeans did.

Nothing stopped us from carrying out the same exploration and exploitation that made them so rich.

Not saying we didn't have our issues that prevented us from that alternative history but at the same time bringing out the colonialism card just makes us seem even more useless.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalia is beautiful with those landscapes and beautiful beaches though. Wipe out the Somalis who are causing our death and we will be a nation.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Agree for the most parts but Somalis existed as long as the Europeans did.

Nothing stopped us from carrying out the same exploration and exploitation that made them so rich.

Not saying we didn't have our issues that prevented us from that alternative history but at the same time bringing out the colonialism card just makes us seem even more useless.

Well, you're only as good as your neighbors. The reason why we consider African countries to be "poor" is because many of their trading partners are also poor. This reminds me of the West Germany vs. East Germany thing. American propaganda will have you believe that East Germany wasn't as rich as West Germany because "CoMMUNisM bAd", but in reality it only managed to thrive because of its very wealthy trading partner--the Good Ol' US, and many other Western European trading partners who got lots of fiancial aid from the US. East Germany only had very poor Soviet countries, like Albania and Yugoslavia, to trade with. Now, let's go back to Africa. South Africa only managed to flourish as well as it did because of its strong trading relations with countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc. The rest of Africa was not as fortunate. How is it feasible for a country like the Republic of the Congo, whose trading partners are primarily Angola and Cameroon, to reach the heights of wealthy Canada??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending