Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
upload_2017-6-19_23-50-28.png

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Shocking thread. Damn...I guess I was even more naive about Somalis than I actually thought. My hope tank was already half empty but now after this it's like 3/4 empty. I honestly believe we have more sociopaths per capita than any other nation on earth.

It's Ramadan and we're (supposedly) for 10+ hours so you would think empathy would be at an all time high. But I think your in your sociopathy assessment. :uCkf6mf:

Somalis are doomed. Might as well give the land to a more intelligent race. Tasteless, without class and without honour. We have inbreds like this among us.

I also like how my post was deleted for throwing some facts at the Oromo.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I like how the mockers are acting like they'd never resort to extreme measures of survival, and that if anyone back home does, it becomes incumbent that we should all mock them from the comfort of our homes. We are fortunate to live in societies where food and water are guaranteed to the point we are not even greatful for it.

But to mock people and their tribe or so, because they ate a porcupine in order to survive at the bare minimum, goes to show the levels in which minds operate on this forum.

It's all about which qabil can get the biggest brownie points, and bragging rights.

God help these scumbags.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Would be interesting to see if I can travel to Aynabo and interview this young lad, about how his fellow countrymen in their bubbles in the 1st world mock him and his family, the young lad would probably recite a devastating habaar that the Lord will accept since the Lord accepts the plea of those in dire need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending