kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Better than British women for sure

tumblr_m900poDPgM1qfqk4d.png

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They really are beautiful, I mean it's your typical blond girls. The brunettes are also nice but they are not prettier than Somali or Middle Eastern girls in Sweden.

People sleep on Somali chicks man they are really pretty it's to bad an Arab chick got to me first :stevej:

World

VIP
They really are beautiful, I mean it's your typical blond girls. The brunettes are also nice but they are not prettier than Somali or Middle Eastern girls in Sweden.

People sleep on Somali chicks man they are really pretty it's to bad an Arab chick got to me first :stevej:
I hate blondes tbh, too bland and overrated.

Brunettes + blue/green eyes >>>

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

I have never met such a problematic character. Youre an arab loving secessionist who doesn’t only support Sland independence but also supports Puntland...

Were you abused as a child?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Okay let’s just talk about your love for UAE and Arabs in general....

Do you have an inferiority complex?
No, why would that mean I have an inferiority complex?

My love for UAE is political and my love for Arabs generally is from being around many of them in Sweden.

In the same way I showed love for Somali girls in my first post on this thread..

Ramen

🌸

My love for UAE is political and my love for Arabs generally is from being around many of them in Sweden.

In the same way I showed love for Somali girls in my first post on this thread..
Them arabs dont love you
stop

There's pretty girls in every nation. I don't believe that one group are that much better looking than others. Just some groups are sexualised a lot more and also, the media hypes up certain groups.

For instance, many here find west African and Bantu women unattractive. I believe that if the media didn't hype up euro features and anti blackness wasn't a thing, you wouldn't find them to be as unattractive as you think they are.

But Scandinavian women are pretty.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

You have dumb politics and you shouldn’t like Arabs as a race....

Just coz you like a few of them it doesn’t mean they are all like that. Remember, majority of suicide bombers are Arabs, walaal. Do you like them also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts