Rer Muqdishu TikToker girl arrested by Muse Biixi

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

After he first attempt flying into Hargeisa she was deported and now after travelling by car she is again caught and arrested.

DRACO

VIP
Since she loves being in Somaliland so much, why not treat her to a two year visa-free stay? All inclusive of course, with all paid boarding in a windowless prison cell.

Bapo

AJ
Muuse Bixi seems to hold a grudge against HG. She deserves to be arrested though, at least cucdeeda aa laga nasana.

Bapo

AJ
whats her history what did she do
She is some famous tiktoker in Xamar who is also known for lives where she shakes her ... and she hates her qabiil, to the point where she cursed it and said her whiteness came from her ayeeyo who is Mareexan. Ayaan hore Dhulbahantan ahay bey tagneed. Other than cursing Somaliland's government, she hasn't done anything else.

@TekNiKo unfortunately my people are too obsessed with their hate for their neighbors in galmudug instead of the actual people who hate them aka the isaacs. I’m different though the people who are my neighborhors are closest to me I.e. central and southern Somalis

She is some famous tiktoker in Xamar who is also known for lives where she shakes her ... and she hates her qabiil, to the point where she cursed it and said her whiteness came from her ayeeyo who is Mareexan. Ayaan hore Dhulbahantan ahay bey tagneed. Other than cursing Somaliland's government, she hasn't done anything else.
yeah somaliland police are arresting all social media influencers there was a program about it

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo unfortunately my people are too obsessed with their hate for their neighbors in galmudug instead of the actual people who hate them aka the isaacs. I’m different though the people who are my neighborhors are closest to me I.e. central and southern Somalis
They are cucks for the “Irir” alliance, they benfitted the most from the Kacaan making Mogadishu the pearl of africa and these folks up north suffering dawladood ku dirin.

30 years of failure🤡