Current Affairs REPUBLICAN MUSLIM FORMER REFUGEE LAUNCHES BID TO TAKE ILHAN OMAR'S SEAT

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by General Asad, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +25,585

She sounds menacing. She probably smokes hard & drinks hard. And she is Iraqi? Baa'ah

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

Don't project your insecurity and fetish on Ilhan. She beat the game without changing her culture and Identity. She is comfortable in her skin unlike you who wish you were born Jessica every time you look at the mirror.

Choke on a Dildo

:russ:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Muji

Muji Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +19,046
    you’re actually weird. Another insult like that will result in a warning.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

Warning for what? You insult Somalis all day 24/7. If you can dish out, you ought to be able to take it. Plus you participate as a member of the forum.

I am not here to sell my dignity as a somali, so please hold on to your threats. I don;t care.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Muji

Ratings:
    +19,046
    Mods are not here to take personal abuse. I won’t debate this with you.

6. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

Don't hide behind your modship. If you are engaged in demeaning somalis and insult somali males as you please, you will get a negative response and lose respect.

I will address your posts as a member of the forum. I am not here to trade my principles for access to the forum.. I will defend myself and Somalis and will not let a negative comment hang unchallegned.

I take somali insults personal because I am somali, the son of somali parents.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Muji

Ratings:
    +19,046
    yawn. No member of this forum should face personal abuse. If you took offence to what I said about a group and thought it addressed you, then those are your own insecurities.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

This makes sense. Nice reply and come back. Better than threats and pointing to your position. I can also understand if you can't handle my replies to you for their effectiveness and how they expose your shaky foundation.

I am willing to ignore you altogether as I often do.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Muji

Ratings:
    +19,046
    which is why you make threads about me?

anyway not to get sidetracked, ilhan is a politician at the end of the day, who has a PR time behind her who analyse public perception of her and advise her on ways to mitigate major issues. She’s a smart cookie for following their advice.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Vanessa

Vanessa

Ratings:
    +2,942
    Warya, u better respect your cousin :farole:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. astorecalledkmart

astorecalledkmart

Ratings:
    +4,256
    Ilhan has enough non-Somali supporters now to win re-election. She's among the top 5% best known politicians in the US, and her district has been staunchly Democrat since 1963. This Arab lady is targeting Ilhan simply as she thinks she can beat a Somali. It's anti-Somali bigotry and nothing more. She's jealous of what Ilhan has become

• Like Like x 10
  12. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

Ilhan is beloved in her dicstrict and people like her honest approach to politics. She represents people's views and ideas of Trump and she makes no secret how much she despises him. She also delivers to her constituents. The university of Minnesota being the biggest institution she represents.

Some low grade like that Iraqi woman will have zero impact on her chances. I do not live in her district and live in a different area outside the metro, but she would have my vote in a heartbeat in every election.

No sane american votes republican. The party of hate and ignorance.

PS: I made the thread because I was impressed by your choice of username and got curious. I wanted to know how you came up with that. Little did I know it was some Japanese shop name lol. Muji is a somali word and cool one at that,

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Abdisamad3

Abdisamad3 Keep your head up VIP

Ratings:
    +9,485
    She doesn't recognize PIM and she's also an sjw.. Sorry I can't support this cuz :uCkf6mf:

14. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

Yea, majority in her district are white and liberal or moderates. They also fund all the useless hillbillies outside the metro area who vote for Trump through taxation. State earns most taxes from twin cities and businesses. She reps crucial area of the Metro and state., The somali popoulation is also important to her as constituents. Should they decide to vote against her, which will never happen knowing somalis, She will still win if she keeps the white majority.

No sane person votes republicans.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

But you are willing to get screwed for your lack of foresight by the winner who beats her later. First law they introduce would be to make life difficult for Somalis and start their campaign of hate against non-whites using somalis as their bogeymen.

We are lucky to have a muslim Attorney general who defends the rights of the state residents against abusive power now and a governor who is a democrat. Absent men like these from state power, all we would hear would be how bad somalis are, how bad immigrants are a drain on the system, how Minnesota needs to ban refugees just to name a few of the hate campaigns we deal with when some incest born cracker takes power. We would even see scenes of Immigration officers chasing people in the streets if republicans were in charge this election year to please Trump.

I vote for a Khaniis over Republican.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Muji

Ratings:
    +19,046
    I like Ilhan too and a lot! Not sure why you thought I was attacking her. Just highlighting that she’s a politician at the end of the day and politicians construct political stunts to get into the public’s favour.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613
    Nah, I wanted to pick a fight with ya. It is a complement when I pick fights with you. I know you would support her based on your liberal sentimentalities. Ilhan is fiery and brave, true to her beliefs. That is the politician you want. One who Stays the course and destorys everyone else who deserves it.

18. Gibiin-Udug

Gibiin-Udug I ❤️ Puntland Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +51,124
    Loooooooooool

@NotMyL I can just picture the old Somalis saying nagtaa cad naga ilaali when voting :lol:

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. Muji

Ratings:
    +19,046
    so you told me to suck on a dildo ?

If this is how you treat the people you like :eek::gucciwhat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. ZakWantsToPlay

ZakWantsToPlay

Ratings:
    +1,613

My apologies sweetie. It was meant for an insult and to get under your skin. I am impressed you don't like the plastic and you are straight. Points to note. There is hope for ya.

:lolbron:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted