VIP
@Hot Ballah coming with a report card for every city he visits. :chrisfreshhah:

report-card-template-for-the-school-student-in-ms-word.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Las Anod, nice place, the restaurants there are unbeatable. When I last went, there was so many Waddads there, I would hope it is still like that. It even had a small vice prevention group, like in Burco.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
What is the largest dhulbhante subclan in Lascanood.... ist jama siyad or naleeye Ahmed
Ugaadiyahaan, jamac siyaad, Cali Geri, baharsame and Barkad as well as other maxamud garaad sub clans all have an equal presence in the city and xafaads they own like gol Barkad xafad-> Barkad sub clan for example.

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It’s the first time in 7 years I’ve been in laascaanood, I got there just a day before my 18th birthday and got to celebrate my birthday there too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But laascaanood has changed A LOT in those 7 years, in fact when my uncle was driving me home he asked if I could recognize the house, I said of course and when we got there I couldn’t recognize it lol. In my memory our house was a bit away from the city centre and it was on a dirt road. But now not only was the road paved but it was packed with buildings.

Apparently they paved the road 2-3 years after I left, not just that road either they paved all the major roads that go across the city, only the smaller roads that connect them are dirt roads now.

The wifi here is a lot faster than hargeisa, only because our dish is higher here. Another big improvement are sit down toilets lol, I remember last time you had to squat in those toilets but now everywhere has regular toilets.

Also, my awoowe’s company grew immensely. Last time his company only had maybe a hundred employees and were only building houses and other small buildings, now they are building much larger projects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The biggest problem for Laascaanood is also garbage unsurprisingly. There needs to be a waste management program.

Another problem is recreation imo. It’s too boring here, every infrastructure and business is here because of necessity. We need more soccer fields, festival areas, theatres, and most importantly, chess tournaments kkkk.

As of now I’m really not doing much besides running errands with my uncles and awoowe.

I’m excited for my trip to xamar, our nation’s capital. I know there’ll be more to do there. :salute:
Keep us updated bro and let’s catch up over chess sometime :salute:

I wouldn’t say it’s ALL propaganda, this is the general section so I’ll be honest and say there are Somaliland flags here and there. But no where near as much there were in Hargeisa and it’s quite obvious the people here are not as b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶w̶a̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ impassioned about somaliland as they are elsewhere.

Most people here prefer Somalia and only are apart of Somaliland through necessity. Access to services and berbera port are important. There’s really no help coming from Mogadishu.
No one is brainwashed lol and everyone knows eastern communities are unionist but some of them like to work with Somaliland as what their community wants can easily get it from Hargeysa instead of Xamar which is far away and econmically Somaliland is stable than rest of Somalia which is good for local businesses and the most important thing is Dhulbahante like to work with isaaqs then any other community as they were the first to call for peace conference and establishment of Somaliland it's just that most of them left cuz of not getting the fair share of power they wanted in 1996 and hopefully under the new parliament with a speaker coming from Sool those issues would be addressed as the opposition agrees on fair representation for the frontier communities.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No one is brainwashed lol and everyone knows eastern communities are unionist but some of them like to work with Somaliland as what their community wants can easily get it from Hargeysa instead of Xamar which is far away and econmically Somaliland is stable than rest of Somalia which is good for local businesses and the most important thing is Dhulbahante like to work with isaaqs then any other community as they were the first to call for peace conference and establishment of Somaliland it's just that most of them left cuz of not getting the fair share of power they wanted in 1996 and hopefully under the new parliament with a speaker coming from Sool those issues would be addressed as the opposition agrees on fair representation for the frontier communities.
my cousin (15M) goes to a highschool in hargeisa and he tells me about it lol, I’ve picked him up once too and these kids are beainwashed.

The way they hate Somalia is funny because they’re kids and innocent but also sad because they’ll be adults too that have hate for no reason. They call southerners faqash and get mad when you mention Somalia. They’re also incredibly patriotic, like VERY patriotic it’s almost an obsession. One kid was picked up in a car painted in the SL flag 😭

they ALL have the bracelet and even their screensavers are sl related. This obviously isn’t just a coincidence, they’re taught this in school.

my cousin (15M) goes to a highschool in hargeisa and he tells me about it lol, I’ve picked him up once too and these kids are beainwashed.

The way they hate Somalia is funny because they’re kids and innocent but also sad because they’ll be adults too that have hate for no reason. They call southerners faqash and get mad when you mention Somalia. They’re also incredibly patriotic, like VERY patriotic it’s almost an obsession. One kid was picked up in a car painted in the SL flag 😭

they ALL have the bracelet and even their screensavers are sl related. This obviously isn’t just a coincidence, they’re taught this in school.
They aren't taught that in school but feel patriotic about their country and know nothing about Somalia except buuq just like you who wave the blue flag and also kids in Xamar wearing somalia's flag bracelet and painting the flag everywhere cuz that's their country and we have our own country and you could say that's their parents influnce which is true but remember we paid heavy price for establishing our nation and building peace that led us to live peacefully and rule ourselves.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They aren't taught that in school but feel patriotic about their country and know nothing about Somalia except buuq just like you who wave the blue flag and also kids in Xamar wearing somalia's flag bracelet and painting the flag everywhere cuz that's their country and we have our own country and you could say that's their parents influnce which is true but remember we paid heavy price for establishing our nation and building peace that led us to live peacefully and rule ourselves.
I’m still laughing at the somaliland car :dead:

5361555A-B93B-43A5-9C79-8E5E2293C708.jpeg

is it this dude’s car? :damn::deadpeter:

Trending