Rent

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nope, I’m thinking of apartments (actually condos because I’m not moving to an apartment; they’re old and they don’t have in suite laundry)
The states have a couple of apartments with laundry they usually are a few hundred more expensive though
May give up on utilities included

Personally I’d handle car note, rent, utilities

She can handle groceries, keep her work. Money for herself,

when I marry the woman she is under my protection I take that quite serious
She’ll be taken care of

I agree. Like @416 said financial literacy is lacking in our community. A lot of the younger women are trying to hold on to old traditions in new times and countries. Maybe abo could have done that shit for hooyo in Somalia in 1983 but it's not happening over here. :chrisfreshhah:
It’s really not lol and financial struggles really eroded a marriage and cause resentment. It makes no sense. It’s diff if you have kids in they early years but after that both parents should be working.

It’s really not lol and financial struggles really eroded a marriage and cause resentment. It makes no sense. It’s diff if you have kids in they early years but after that both parents should be working.
Financial issues are the main reason marriages end in divorce because people don't treat it like a big deal. They don't talk! You should know what money is going towards what and from who's pockets before you even get married. If you feel like too much of the financial burden is on you 2 years in, you need to speak about how you are feeling. People live beyond their means too. There's people who take out loans for mehr, a wedding, and a honeymoon. :faysalwtf: Things you don't have to pay a lot of money for. A small wedding, and a 1 bedroom apartment doesn't sound so bad when you hear the amount some people are paying for rent and have paid/still paying off for their wedding.

Trending