Rendille people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody educate me on their autosomal dna? They looks very cushitic to me even more cushitic than other nilo-cushitic ethnic groups in kenya
2d39c6834facfd9023de8bd13a3697f3.png

rendille.jpg

cYCPicture12t9g.png

Rendille according to somali sheeko are lost Somalis who mixed with nilotes after leaving Islam. They say they rejected Islam and burned the quran on a mountain and Somalis say that they were treated badly by other Somalis and rejected Islam and burned their qurans. DNA wise no idea.

Rendille according to somali sheeko are lost Somalis who mixed with nilotes after leaving Islam. They say they rejected Islam and burned the quran on a mountain and Somalis say that they were treated badly by other Somalis and rejected Islam and burned their qurans. DNA wise no idea.
I heard about them having somali origins but not the Quran burning stuff, I heard some of them follow islam and the rest follow christianity and this traditional belief

I heard about them having somali origins but not the Quran burning stuff, I heard some of them follow islam and the rest follow christianity and this traditional belief
Yep. It's a part of their folklore as well. The difference is that Somalis say they accepted Islam at one point whereas they believe they never did and burned the qurans given to them. This could all just be sheeko but it is a similar story on both ends.

*Let me also add that not all rendille are the ones above. Many are purely nilotic and have nothing to do with us.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Can somebody educate me on their autosomal dna? They looks very cushitic to me even more cushitic than other nilo-cushitic ethnic groups in kenya

rendille.jpg

cYCPicture12t9g.png
Their language is somewhat related to ours... Some words in Rendille are like what we say In Somali
rendille (1).gif

Translation

In the beginning God created heaven and earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The spirit of God was hovering over the water. Then God said, "Let there be light!" So there was light. God saw the light was good. So God separated the light from the darkness. God named the light "day", and the darkness he named "night". There was evening, then morning, the first day. Then God said, "Let there be a horizon in the middle of the water in order to separate the water". So God made the horizon and separated the water above and below the horizon. And so it was. God named what was above the horizon "sky". There was evening, then morning, a second day.

Sense any similar words... kinda like how Oromo has somali words:manny:

They're the closest cushitic, but like mixed heavily with nilotic, I guess.

Even tho the maasai are nilotes, they practise somethings us cushitics did... like building a manyatta/hoori/aqal
Or xoolo daqato.. some maasai keep camels also.. maybe we got some minimum similarities, I guess..

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yep. It's a part of their folklore as well. The difference is that Somalis say they accepted Islam at one point whereas they believe they never did and burned the qurans given to them. This could all just be sheeko but it is a similar story on both ends.

*Let me also add that not all rendille are the ones above. Many are purely nilotic and have nothing to do with us.
Wow, an NFD bro here.. Welcome sxb:cool:

If I may ask, Do you speak Swahili, @NFD ? :notsureif:

Last edited:
Ok boom.

Wikipedia says the Rendille are organised into an age grade system of patrilineal lineage groups (keiya), which are subsumed under fifteen clans. Of those, only nine are considered authentic Rendille. These Northern Rendille or Rendille proper are consequently the only ones that are included in the traditional Rendille moiety (belesi). The remaining six clans that are excluded from the moiety consist of mixed individuals. Five of those clans are of Rendille (Cushitic) and Samburu (Nilotic) descent. Collectively, the latter hybrid groups are referred to as the Ariaal or Southern Rendille.

The Somalis draw a distinction between the "original" or "good" ethnic Rendille (known as asil), and the "bad" or assimilated Rendille ("those who speak Samburu"). :ehh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Pics of rendille people... this are the ones who are most likely not influenced by nilotic, I guess

A rendille girl girl
IMGP6030.jpg

Kukuton celebration 233.jpg

Don't they resemble Somali, @Pastoralite ?:patrice: Others look like maasai as most shave their head and don't look like this ones. They mixed with other groups.. esp nilotics..

Let's say they're lost Somalis?

fulani?
Also tutsi?:russsmug: I'm keepin it real

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

rendille.jpg

cYCPicture12t9g.png

These whatever they are definitely don't look like us, are you guys blind? They have Madow hair and only share similiar noses with us.

Somali warriors in rural land would never wear dirac in different colors all the way to the nipples and dance around in groups while clapping, Wtf, they wearing make up and wearing to many Qardhoosing , are they muslim horta?

They might be fanatics, superstitious who sacrifice their cattle for many dumb reasons.

These tribe look like we could ask their government to transfer them to us so we could slave trade their asses to the middle East or anywhere seriously or we could use them at our growing cotton farming and Somalinize them with of course strict:gucciwhat: guidelines and well planned one.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Well you can use reverse google image if you have doubts.

These ones are the ones more cushitic& more modern... like they don't have as much nilotics as the other ones
TdaUG9X.jpg

Prolly looks like they mixed with Oromos
8QWmX0u.jpg
w50Qz6L.jpg

Most of them look like this but with shaved hair... these ones have some cushitics, but it looks like they mixed with something else
NkmIh95.jpg

Apparently they were part of the Somali nation until ~ 1500s when Boran Oromo cut them off from us. Since then they've mixed with Samburu-Maasai, however there some who are unmixed like
C7BEluJVAAAZMNC.jpg
:whoo:

These whatever they are definitely don't look like us, are you guys blind? They have Madow hair and only share similiar noses with us.

Somali warriors in rural land would never wear dirac in different colors all the way to the nipples and dance around in groups while clapping, Wtf, they wearing make up and wearing to many Qardhoosing , are they muslim horta?

They might be fanatics, superstitious who sacrifice their cattle for many dumb reasons.

These tribe look like we could ask their government to transfer them to us so we could slave trade their asses to the middle East or anywhere seriously or we could use them at our growing cotton farming and Somalinize them with of course strict:gucciwhat: guidelines and well planned one.
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending