Remember the single mom with half white kids from Norway

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If she married Somali and said she thought she was a lesbian and she wants to fight for Muslim trans women’s right as they are women just like normal woman we would support her? The ajnabi she married was Muslim. So are we more against ajnabi Muslims than trans women?

The thread title didn't begin with her sexual confusion and agenda to push trans rights. It started with do you remember that single mother with the half ajnabi kids? The former being more serious than the latter. I didn't disagree with you. I took it a step further in my analysis by inquiring about a double standard of women being identified by who they are with and men with what they do rather than who they choose to partner.

Love that for her! She's got a good eye based on her Instagram, I'm sure she'll bring a fresh perspective.

On another note, Wintour & her boring covers need to retire. British Vogue & Vogue Arabia/Hong Kong/Italia are almost ahead of the original in terms of creativity. She's banking on prestige at this point.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
IMO we look different, move different, have different lives and views. :ohno:And I'm not a hijabi.

@Abdisamad and @Abdalla are too kind. :lol:

On as side note, I don't like that they make her dress in an androgynous/tom boyish style which tends to exaggerate her elongated features. There is an agenda afoot to move from trans rights to transhumanism. And sadly people in these prestigous posts (especially minorities are used to foment these agendas). I see where @Jaydaan is coming from.
View attachment 187023
I do however believe Somalis are somewhat hypocritical. Just look at the thread title referring to her failed marriage and half ajnabi child before her accomplishment(s). @Angelina has a point. It would be like me writing a click bait title like Step father that wifed madow man's baby mama wins 5000/10000 m Gold in 2012/2016 Olympics to describe your beloved Sir Farah. Let's be honest, if she married an Abdi you would be boosting her. :dead:
Don't know why you assume people don't laugh at him, it's just overshadowed by him being a record breaking olympian.

My man called himself Mo and married a single mother, he waves the Somali land flag as well and use to be a former roadman. Dude was gone a long time ago.

They would unconditionally support him.The double standard is glaring but I implore you and the ladies to start a negatively phrased thread shaming one of their 'own' just to see what happens.

It would be interesting.

giphy.gif
I like your sense of humor.. I wish more xalimos were like you.. You kill us softly with your humor :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I care for my sanity too much for me to be subjected with angry posts from Abdis who lack self awareness, calling me a bitter 'Somali hater'. Their hypocrisy is ridiculously extreme. I nominate @Amira lol.

Wrong @Amirah, abaayo. But yes, I hope the Swedish-American-Fijian-Kazakhstani Somali chihua does it.

I care for my sanity too much for me to be subjected with angry posts from Abdis who lack self awareness, calling me a bitter 'Somali hater'. Their hypocrisy is ridiculously extreme. I nominate @Amira lol.
lol and you think I don’t? Really couldn’t careless what these little creatures think or feel or believe. You argue with rational beings not clueless teens.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
lol and you think I don’t? Really could careless what these little creatures think or feel or believe. You argue with rational beings not clueless teens.

Couldn't care less. Everyone makes that "Could" mistake but it's really "Couldn't", my sis. Could care less implies you do care a certain amount and could stand to care less.

:samwelcome:

Which employer asked her about her views on gay rights? She did an interview and said she wants to fight for trans muslim women and trans women are women. No one asked her. If my employer asked me that I would just say everyone has the right to live how they want and keep it moving. which employer asks you to swear loyalty to gays?
Trans Muslim women is an oxymoron lol, any Muslim who spouts that "live and let live" shite when it comes to the normalization of homosexuality in Islam needs to take a long hard look in the mirror wallahi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending