UPDATE Remember the Eedo actresses who was distraught last week? Turns out her young husband back home orchestrated the hacking and other things

I think I will keep the original post but this will be my trolling photo

1617042169435.jpeg

If he really wanted to freaky and start recording, he should've done via his device.

I don't know why he thought it was wise to publicize such private affairs.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
wooow it makes more sense. I mean if an ex husband filmed his wife and after divorce blackmailed her. She should come out with it and he would be the most hated man out there. He would bring shame to his family. But if it was a haram relationship, then I can understand why she would pay the blackmail and want to keep it hush hush
they're married and this guy already brought shame to his family from what ive heard this guys family are pissed he ran from somaliland to Ethiopia and hes threatening her telling her if she keeps sharing her story and what hes done hes gonna ruin her life and drop a video unless she pays him 21k

they're married and this guy already brought shame to his family from what ive heard this guys family are pissed he ran from somaliland to Ethiopia and hes threatening her telling her if she keeps sharing her story and what hes done hes gonna ruin her life and drop a video unless she pays him 21k
It’s time for the qabil to put him down. He has become a liability

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If you have her pics drop it here:sass2:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
They married in 2018, and she was providing for him, every month she would send him up to 2000 Dollar, subhan‘allah you can’t do axsaan for a xoolomaali nigga. Apparently he hacked her phone and blackmailed her for the last 2 years. Allahumma najayna. Illahiyow ceebeheena astur. I feel so sorry for our somali sisters, they do nothing but good but get betrayed so badly. Axx my heart.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
They married in 2018, and she was providing for him, every month she would send him up to 2000 Dollar, subhan‘allah you can’t do axsaan for a xoolomaali nigga. Apparently he hacked her phone and blackmailed her for the last 2 years. Allahumma najayna. Illahiyow ceebeheena astur. I feel so sorry for our somali sisters, they do nothing but good but get betrayed so badly. Axx my heart.
In reality its completely opposite. This situation is one in a million...

Happy_

In reality its completely opposite. This situation is one in a million...
1617055337799.gif

I guess you‘re not really in touch with somali social media. Everyday a somali girl is being abused. It‘s horrible. These mijo baasto xoolomaali niggas make me thing they’re futo dhiib, no other logical explanation why you would abuse and humiliate your own womenfolk.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Why did she go for a young men. She is hella old she should have went with a old odey. They are chill and only expect you to cook. :lolbron:

Happy_

Why did she go for a young men. She is hella old she should have went with a old odey. They are chill and only expect you to cook. :lolbron:
Why kullaha? It was calaf, nothing wrong with marrying a younger man, maxaa kaa khaldan niyyow? Are you okay in the head? Why are you blaming her instead of the dayuus who betrayed her?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
View attachment 177307
I guess you‘re not really in touch with somali social media. Everyday a somali girl is being abused. It‘s horrible. These mijo baasto xoolomaali niggas make me thing they’re futo dhiib, no other logical explanation why you would abuse and humiliate your own womenfolk.
Somalis are naturall savage by the looks i view on social media. I wasn't really in touch till recent so thank you for the informative information.

Trending

Latest posts