UPDATE Remember the Eedo actresses who was distraught last week? Turns out her young husband back home orchestrated the hacking and other things

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She wanted a young thang from back home. A dude who’s right around her oldest child’s age.

This dude turns around and allegedly placed hidden cameras in their bedroom.

She has now admitted that she was in a two year extortion ordeal where she wanted to kill herself.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
She wanted a young thang from back home. A dude who’s right around her oldest child’s age.

She has now admitted that she was in a two year extortion ordeal where she wanted to kill herself.

She should have married a white men it would have been better for her:francis:

so she is divorced and dude kept the video and blackmailed her? Where is her sons....surely they should kill him?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
so she is divorced and dude kept the video and blackmailed her? Where is her sons....surely they should kill him?

Wait! Let me explain

She was a twice divorcee

She then set her eyes on a younger dude back home. He finessed her. She was miraculously married to him. People are not sure. She claims they were married.

Wait! Let me explain

She was a twice divorcee

She then set her eyes on a younger dude back home. He finessed her. She was miraculously married to him. People are not sure. She claims they were married.
wooow it makes more sense. I mean if an ex husband filmed his wife and after divorce blackmailed her. She should come out with it and he would be the most hated man out there. He would bring shame to his family. But if it was a haram relationship, then I can understand why she would pay the blackmail and want to keep it hush hush

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
wooow it makes more sense. I mean if an ex husband filmed his wife and after divorce blackmailed her. She should come out with it and he would be the most hated man out there. He would bring shame to his family. But if it was a haram relationship, then I can understand why she would pay the blackmail and want to keep it hush hush

it is possible that she been financially supporting him out of extortion. She kept traveling back home. She even got arrested last month for wearing blue in Hargeisa. She just can’t get anything right.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I called it last week.

please go be a detective in the hell-hole.
I’m sick and tired of them authorities saying “gacan ka xaq daran ba dishay” after someone gets murdered. No investigation. What a shithole.

it is possible that she been financially supporting him out of extortion. She kept traveling back home. She even got arrested last month for wearing blue in Hargeisa. She just can’t get anything right.
wait....she got arrested in isaaq land for the somali flag? I remember this story......bro you need to tell adeeryasha to chill. they wouldnt arrest someone for the british flag, but the beautiful somali flag

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have always had those Turkish Sultan Ottoman empire soap opera fantasy of meeting my black mailer some where and then jumping on their throat, choking them as i pee'ed downstairs with glee and gratification as the life of the person went out. (or hiring someone while i watch & still pee'ing with joy) Drooling and pee'ing on myself without stop as the lights goes out in their poor eyes. :( They say, killing with your own hands is more personal & intimate. :)

1617040481418.png
1617040481418.png

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
I have always had those Turkish Sultan Ottoman empire soap opera fantasy of meeting my black mailer some where and then jumping on their throat, choking them as i pee'ed downstairs with glee and gratification as the life of the person went out. (or hiring someone while i watch & still pee'ing with joy) Drooling and pee'ing on myself without stop as the lights goes out in their poor eyes. :( They say, killing with your own hands is more personal & intimate. :)

View attachment 177243View attachment 177243
:farole::farole::farole: