UPDATE Remember the Eedo actresses who was distraught last week? Turns out her young husband back home orchestrated the hacking and other things

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It’s glorious when you see a Somali man finally be honest and admit that a lot of faraxs are indeed evil to the core! Rotten humans. After tearing their country into pieces and ruined our reputation in diaspora now they’ve turn to killing their wives and/or revenge humiliating them. I remember like in 2012 that was unheard of and now it happens on daily basis! I mean who else would create entire sites dedicated to exposing their women for the world to see but faraxs!?!!. One of the most recent immigrant groups yet numero uno degenerates!
Naya i agree with you on the faraxs are degenerates part. But still no need to destroy us like that:childplease:

Naya i agree with you on the faraxs are degenerates part. But still no neex to destroy us like that:childplease:
Let’s not act like xalimos aren’t degenerates

lets just put it like this put somalis in the west we become degenerate
giphy.gif

View attachment 177307
I guess you‘re not really in touch with somali social media. Everyday a somali girl is being abused. It‘s horrible. These mijo baasto xoolomaali niggas make me thing they’re futo dhiib, no other logical explanation why you would abuse and humiliate your own womenfolk.
I suspect that too!
Same way older men go for young women. Stop with the double standards, instead of being mad at the hacker, you're finding ways to blame her. It's her choice, she can get with any man whatever age he is.
That’s what they do best! The young the old, the diaspora and the fob all the same.
Wallahi what has your abo or male relatives done to you:damn::friendhug:

you really only like bashing Somali men when caadan men are the cause of all problems:damn:

everyday
giphy.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I suspect that too!
That’s what they do best! The young the old, the diaspora and the fob all the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let’s not act like woman don’t mess up family’s just say you have a problem with all Somali men and keep it moving:sass1:

yes I will criticize western xalimos till I dhimo:pacspit::fittytousand:

xalimos set up faraxs in toronto everyday and get Them killed so it’s really an eye for an eye:fittytousand:

Let’s not act like woman don’t mess up family’s just say you have a problem with all Somali men and keep it moving:sass1:

yes I will criticize western xalimos till I dhimo:pacspit::fittytousand:

xalimos set up faraxs in toronto everyday and get Them killed so it’s really an eye for an eye:fittytousand:
Oops! My bad thought I was conversing with somebody with a brain! When will I ever learn...waar move along! Not even worth this sentence I’m writing here. 😔

also hilarious how you were unable to decide whether to give 🙏🏽 or 👎🏾 at first lol

Trending